The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish they skipped duviri update and made railjack awesome

-Legendzzz

13 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

That was one of the worst nerfs DE has ever done for me.  I really enjoyed how RJ felt like a challenge and keeping the ship alive took work. Enemies have been nerfed harder than anything else in Warframe over and over.

THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE. 

Railjack needs difficulty on certain levels. That mode had challenges, valid ones. Failure was attainable if the player was unprepared for high end missions. 

13 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I won't blame it all on "trophy folks" though. DEs philosophy is to make everything accessible to new players. They advertise cool parts of the game and want new players to be able to jump right in soon after downloading. 

But there is a solution to this problem. Certain missions can be entry level for everybody but the high end missions should be given for those players who are matured on the art of RJ. These levels can have significant rewards due to the high risk. Not everybody needs to do these missions but only those who wishes to get a good challenge out of RJ. 

There, problem solved. 

7 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I won't blame it all on "trophy folks" though. DEs philosophy is to make everything accessible to new players. They advertise cool parts of the game and want new players to be able to jump right in soon after downloading.

This is true and, I think, an issue that can be resolved by using Duviri' Circuit philosophy. 

-Base Railjack gets you the base rewards, story progression and uncommon level bonus rewards.

- SP Railjack offers rare rewards, exclusive arcanes advanced weapons, enhanced ship mods, intrinsics, weapons, enhanced elite crew options and maybe an extra secret of three. The consequences could be a hybrid of both versions of RJ.

On 2023-04-27 at 9:10 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

I preferred it when managing the ship was actually part of the game. It wasn't just a taxi, and invaders had to be dealt with swiftly. 

This had very little to do with the Railjack 1.5 update being terrible (because Volatile Sabotage was actually pretty good) and a lot more to do with power creep. By the time they released Railjack 1.5 our ships were all SO powerful, SO much stronger (and the bug where RJ Grineer had 10x more health than intended was patched) that actually taking damage or getting boarded was almost impossible

The taxi problem is still an existing problem I agree, but it's a separate issue of Corpus Railjack having godawful design. Railjack Defense and Survival are stupid, Railjack Spy could be interesting in theory but it isn't, only Volatile Sab is actually cool

Archived