Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Defense Targets

Sortie Defense Targets need the option of telling them to Sit and Stay. Tired of seeing them run around like a dog that has eaten an entire Whitmans Sampler of chocolate until the Roll Over Nd Play Dead. At least give us the ability to kneecap Chipper. Someone has told me that DE has given the reason that all the running around is to "make it more realistic" Sorry, but that is simply not so. If a team of superhuman mutant driven power suites is there to defend your life, you dont run off from their protection, you stay with the villain slaughtering protectors and dd what they say. You know, Along the lines of the behavior exhibited by the Kavor defectors. Also, whatever became of giving us a Hold Position command for our pets?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-05-03 at 5:35 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

you actually do run off, since a bunch of rooms cannot protect you

Not getting the logic of your argument. Who said anything about rooms? In real life, running away from your well armed, well trained defenders = death. I refuse to chase the moron anymore. I let him get knocked on his butt and then wait until the last possible second to revive him. That is one way to guarantee he will stay in one spot for a short time, at least. Chipper does stupid things he gets stupid prizes.

Archived