Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Do 5 bounties in XXX" Nightwave challenge is not worth the reward

Artekkor

Good day. Issue as per title.

5 bounties are NOT worth 4500 NW points. No. Do you play your game, DE? 5 bounties is a LOT. They require a lot of time. To the point that i skip these challenges because they get boring very quickly - i have to force myself to get 5th bounty done, if i don't skip the challenge outright.

This challenge MAYBE would've been worth it if they gave 7000 NWPs.
Either that or the challenge should be nerfed to require like 3 bounties tops, which is a lot more manageable and doesn't cause an immediate burn out.

I'm currently starring at 2 different "Recovered" bounty challenges and i'm just like: "No... No, i'm not doing that. See ya!" (logs off)

EDIT: I did them. It took me 2 hours - about an hour for each set of bounties. x4 tiers 1 (using the mini-camps) and x1 tier 2 bounty.
All of that for... 9000 NWPs. Not even a single level up. Urgh.

I've been slacking this Nightwave season. Was trying to catch up to 30 only to see this type of chore. It's not even about the points to me, it's doing buggy bounties in the open worlds that I have zero interest in anymore.

Zariman bounty is in the same boat for me.

I'll see what happens Sunday and recovered tasks but doing bounties isn't worth getting to 30 for the skins. I'll get them in a year or two instead

You realize you don't have to do all 5 bounties in one sitting, right? Whenever I see that one pop up I make it a point to do maybe one or two at a time, and then I'll go do something else. Even if Nightwave is literally the only thing you have to do right now, it's not like there aren't other challenges you can do in between to break up the monotony.

19 hours ago, Artekkor said:

Good day. Issue as per title.

5 bounties are NOT worth 4500 NW points. No. Do you play your game, DE? 5 bounties is a LOT. They require a lot of time. To the point that i skip these challenges because they get boring very quickly - i have to force myself to get 5th bounty done, if i don't skip the challenge outright.

This challenge MAYBE would've been worth it if they gave 7000 NWPs.
Either that or the challenge should be nerfed to require like 3 bounties tops, which is a lot more manageable and doesn't cause an immediate burn out.

I'm currently starring at 3 different "Recovered" bounty challenges and i'm just like: "No... No, i'm not doing that. See ya!" (logs off)

Hard agree, these feel like 7000 level challenges. For 4500 it should be 2 or maybe 3, not 5

Archived