Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syam heavy attack high pitch noise is very painful.

Sannidor

Sorry but this gives me Citrine flashbacks.

I am not super sensitive to high pitch noises but not many games have repeatable sound effects with such frequencies taken to extreme.

I like the new sword, would like to use more without disabling Warframe sound.

Please consider changing the effect or if it's some audio trend I noticed after Citrine maybe add general audio option to muffle similar sound design.

Thank you.

Edited by Sannidor
  • Like 3

On 2023-05-10 at 8:35 PM, PublikDomain said:

I'm not sure if this was adjusted yet, but the sound is still pretty harsh.

I don't think it's been changed yet, if indeed it ever will be.  I didn't even have to check my teammates' loadouts on ESO this morning to know that someone was using it.  Absolutely earsplitting.

I've heard good things about the weapon, but largely wrote it off for my own purposes after hearing its sound effects.  They're really overtuned.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

I don't think it's been changed yet, if indeed it ever will be.  I didn't even have to check my teammates' loadouts on ESO this morning to know that someone was using it.  Absolutely earsplitting.

I've heard good things about the weapon, but largely wrote it off for my own purposes after hearing its sound effects.  They're really overtuned.

We have not issued any updates for this yet, but are looking in to the issue. Thank you for your patience. 

• Like 4