Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable Yareli until you fix the stuck-in-operator bug

DreamGirly

I love Yareli, and I've been having this bug for four months now, two of which I mostly avoided playing her because of the bug. As long as you haven't fixed this bug yet, you should disable the warframe altogether so that no one loses their rewards.

Short bug description: You get stuck in operator or drifter unable to get back into Yareli warframe, who has completely disappeared from the map, too. You do not get any rewards for the mission. 

So: Please disable Yareli and fix the bug asap.

For anyone who has lost their rewards this way: send a request at https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50914 selecting the 'end of mission rewards' category, list the date, time and timezone when you extracted, names and platforms (yours or other) of any other players in the mission (they can't help if there were no other players), and 1 item you want to have restored. They will only restore 1 item, you will not get back all the rewards you lost.

• Like 4

I think it's mostly support that is frustrated with all my tickets lol. This is not a bug that just affects me - it affects everyone playing her who use transference. Which is mandatory in some missions (thrax, void angels).

It does suck to lose my rewards on a quarter of all missions. Bigger chance if the mission is longer, like circuit or arbitrations. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DreamGirly said:

It does suck to lose my rewards on a quarter of all missions. Bigger chance if the mission is longer, like circuit or arbitrations. 

Like Bianca stated, the only solution here until DE fixes it is to just not play Yareli if you're concerned that you'll encounter the bug and lose rewards. It would take just as much effort for them to "disable" a frame as it would to find the cause of this state loss bug anyways, if not more. It's not really a good solution but it's the only one we have unless you want to keep putting in support tickets for lost rewards.

While we can finally interact with most stuff while riding Merulina again, we still can't reach some mission objectives like the Zariman ai and some sabotage objectives, we still fall through half the elevators, and we can't scan from Merulina anymore. We seem to be back to before the rework in that regard. 

I think they're still mostly busy with Duviri, they do a lot of fixes on that. I hope they can make time to fix the transference bug and hopefully more. They should really just put 1 QA person to play Yareli for a week and find how to reproduce everything. 

Edited by DreamGirly
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DreamGirly said:

I think they're still mostly busy with Duviri, they do a lot of fixes on that. I hope they can make time to fix the transference bug and hopefully more. They should really just put 1 QA person to play Yareli for a week and find how to reproduce everything. 

I'm pretty sure they have ample QA and plenty of players reporting the bugs, the issue is some of them may be extremely difficult to troubleshoot and require knowledge of the engine's handling of states and collision detection for anything that can't be resolved via their lua scripts. I don't think they have the time to dedicate to it with all the extensive bugs is all, and they're prioritizing Duviri fixes first and foremost. It might be a few more weeks before this is on their radar unfortunately.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had this bug for a few days now. I decided to try and not use the Zenurik focus school, both to reduce the amount of times I was using operator (though I have never had this bug when putting down a Wellspring) and to see if it had anything to do with focus schools, since someone here said they never have this bug. I've mostly been using Unairu. I've been very careful about using Transference, but I would say enough time has past that I can say that it might possibly have to do with focus schools. Perhaps I levelled a new skill in Zenurik when this bug started occurring for me? I might have levelled Temporal Drag for the first time around the time the bug started occurring for me. 

What about you guys? When did you first have this bug? Maybe we can figure out whether it was patched in, or occurs under certain circumstances (like having access to Temporal Drag).

Edited by DreamGirly

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds similar to the nechramech bug when they first released.

Are you riding Merulina and entering operator mode to trigger this bug? While you have an active ability and you enter operator mode, your warframe can still take damage; normally you're forced back into your warframe and enter a bleedout state, but with the nechramech bug your warframe just died and left you stuck as an operator.

just had this happen to me while doing duviri circuit. was riding merulina and switched to operator to revive an ally, tried to switch back to yareli but couldn't and was stuck inside my operator form. very unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

Had this happened twice this week. In both instances, riding on Merulina and switching to operator mode caused Yareli to disappear. I was then completely unable to use my warframe at all and did not get any rewards upon completion. Interestingly, both times this happened also coincided with another player either dcing or extracting.

In addition, this happened on a sortie mission! And afterwards the sortie was acting as if I had not done the sortie at all, which meant that I had to go back and do it again as a different warframe :L

Edited by Vivilynn
Additional details about mission progress not being completed

• 2 months later...