Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Circuit Rng is rigged

TheKurtiStryke

17 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Yes, why do you ask? 

And basically the same thing happened just now, where I owned everything offered except for one melee weapon.  Sampotes this time.

Mostly due to you getting the dagger you owned but which was unmodded. Which simply made me ask since people have sold off things to avoid them as "owned" pulls, but if unmodded items roll as unowned then it would be better to just remove all mods from items you dont wanna see in the owned pool.

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Mostly due to you getting the dagger you owned but which was unmodded. Which simply made me ask since people have sold off things to avoid them as "owned" pulls, but if unmodded items roll as unowned then it would be better to just remove all mods from items you dont wanna see in the owned pool.

Oh, interesting idea if that's a loophole they missed.   I have to mention though the weapon had just come out of the foundry, so had also -never- been modded, or even had its Arsenal screen opened.

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Oh, interesting idea if that's a loophole they missed.   I have to mention though the weapon had just come out of the foundry, so had also -never- been modded, or even had its Arsenal screen opened.

Could be that the game didnt fully update the info then before porting you into the cave. I've had a few encounters with the pulled weapons that have claimed I own them even though I do not, I've also had unowned items switch from owned to unowned or the opposite while I'm in the cave checking their different defualt loadouts. So I wouldnt be surprised if the system has some serious bugs tied to pulls and the whole owned/unowned thing for non-variant items.

Well , legendary 2, only weapons i do not own are sisster an kuvas weapon. 8/10 times i will always get the following kuva or sisster weapon . The drifter melees weapons 10/10 times that is a darn fact. Frames are not really random i get rev or octavia. 8/10 times so yea its rigged but i am enjoying it.

On 2023-05-18 at 7:01 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Whatever the number is, it's very low.  Or it's spread across gear slots.  Or not working correctly.  I'm seemingly guaranteed to get Cycron or Catabolyst, and these are the only two sidearms I don't own, not counting a few that I think aren't rollable  if one doesn't have them.  Tenet Spirex, Diplos, and Envoy, namely.

Vouch for this , i do not own kuva an sisters weapons ALWAYS get them the ones i do not own , an a drifter melee only melees weapons i dont own.... its rigged man. But it always gives me reveant or octivia idk why but it dose. i got all frames.

Archived