The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primed Tenno?

Kimimaru

I'm guessing Loki.

Because he appears in the new loading screen but is somewhat hidden behind Ember Prime (as in "He is next in line" or "He is right behind her").

Or maybe that Frost Prime hint from the Fusion MOA event has made me over-think things.. :P

Honestly I hope it's loki, and seeing how things are going, unless the dev's just prime roulet it, I really can't see it not happening. Loki was, before mag, a starter frame, giving him seniority over every other frame, save volt, He's in the new load screen and that looks kinda, yeah, since he and necros are the only non prime (I'm reading way too into it by the way) But most of all, look at the demand for him:

Probably Rhino or Loki. After that I'd say Saryn or Banshee.

Loki since it was one of the first.

Loki master race FTW

I personally think it should be Loki first, then Rhino.

It will definetly be Loki. There has been lots of hints in the last weeks. I would be really surprised if it wasn't Loki.

Also, Loki Master Race.

Loki.

Loki. Or Volt if Loki isn't selected >_>

I remember when Loki lovers used to be slightly rare and a niche group but that didn't bother me. Now everyone loves him up D':

I'm guessing Loki.

Because he appears in the new loading screen but is somewhat hidden behind Ember Prime (as in "He is next in line" or "He is right behind her").

Or maybe that Frost Prime hint from the Fusion MOA event has made me over-think things.. :P

I am also hoping for Loki prime, with a solid gold decoy to boot.

And that's just this thread.