Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some enemies in Deimos ignoring invisibility

Nok-Rntha

Loki is my choice for fishing and mining on the open worlds. To that end, I've modded him with as much duration as I can so his invisibility can last me a long, long while.

Except some enemies seem to straight up ignore it. Mutalist Ospreys seem to snipe me across the map with their weapons, while other enemies can definitely see me, as they run up close enough to touch me, but won't attack me unless my invisibility ends.

21 minutes ago, Nok-Rntha said:

Loki is my choice for fishing and mining on the open worlds. To that end, I've modded him with as much duration as I can so his invisibility can last me a long, long while.

Except some enemies seem to straight up ignore it. Mutalist Ospreys seem to snipe me across the map with their weapons, while other enemies can definitely see me, as they run up close enough to touch me, but won't attack me unless my invisibility ends.

I think most people use Ivara for fishing and mining. Not only cause she has basically infinite invisibility and dash wire, but also because her invisibility goes out if she uses loud weapons and loud mining equipment. Loki stays invisible even when you use loud stuff, so you dont know youve just given your location away. So I guess use hushed invisibility augment and/or the silent miner thingy or switch to ivara and do the same thing. Also catching a fish gives away your location for like a second or two, which is pretty annoying so kill enemies in the area before doing so. And yes, the sniping mutants are annoying as hell, but I dont think they can go after you unless you give away your location somehow first.

The new units in Fortuna were immune to most of the Warframe's abilities (which made Mag a total pain in the ass to play there, despite being a Corpus area), I wouldn't be surprised they expanded on that nonsense on Deimos tbh, that would explain your trouble with invisibility.

Enemies aren't targeting you. They are targeting your Fishing Pole/Lures. Invisibility doesn't silence them, and enemies run from miles to the location you triggered the sound. The Silence on the Deimos spear is to keep from freaking out the fish, not to keep Infested from locating you. Even then, they are bugged to not always work even if they are supposed to work on the Infested itself. 

Archived