Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Your Joking right , Stalker needs to be nerfed a little , I used a Vauban and no lights flashed nothing. I got one hit out of nowhere and then his end taunt came saying he is finished. No taunts , No lights flashing.

Indeed - instead of giving immunities and incredible damage, there are other ways to make an opponent like that formidable. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/#entry863293

- q86d.png -

Another issue - Lanka.

- The new scope looks... too much.

- The charge-up effect is still present, still blocking vision in some cases.

- The charge-up circle (red) is not in the center of the scope hud (or vice-versa) making it look surprisingly amateur. Sorry but that's the first word that pops up when looking at it. With the scope being as intruding as it is, it looks seriously out of place in a game of this level.

- Lanka's damage works in weird ways on corpus heads. I thought elemental damage can hurt them but my 500+ lightning damage can only produce like 80 points of hurt on the guy's head. Since it doesn't even have base penetration damage I doubt armor penetration mods would do any good to me.

- For Lanka's charge-up time, it's very hard to aim, hit even with that much damage. The fire-rate is so much slower than in case of vectics for example (which is bolt action) that I don't see the value behind the tremendous requirements this rifle has.

-

q86d.png -

The new fencejumping (apart from being annoying and messing up nearly any parkour attempt near waist-height objects) is rather buggy, you can jump into boxes with it if they are close to the rail. Looks interesting in the "gated" hangar on the event maps.

Edited by K_Shiro

Another thing I just noticed... Doing the event missions and meleeing everything (about 60+ kills every run) only gives 1700 experience + bonus, and enemies are level 23+. Is this supposed to be this low or has the experience gained from kills secretly been nerfed to hell? I mean, trying to level a weapon is a real pain now and almost impossible to do. 10 missions, half a level, using same weapon exclusively, this is not even remotely funny anymore. And considering there is a risk I will run into Stalker who will just laugh at my S#&$ty equipment (because leveling is so ridiculously slow) it really isn't fun.

DE, is this your new business strategy, to force players to buy affinity boosters with platinum to be able to progress anywhere, together with Prime Access?

P.S. Neuter the Stalker please.

And what is about our items we didn't got.... Yesterday i got a Tower III Extermination Key, about 120000 XP and 45 mods in a defense at Xini and of coure I didn't recived the items (caused by the Ruptur-Mod)...I would be happy to get them back...well ok it isn't getting them back...first of all i had to recive them^^I mean in my profile it is noted that i got XPs but the rest of the game didn't notice it :-(. Greeting Automatix0042

Another thing I just noticed... Doing the event missions and meleeing everything (about 60+ kills every run) only gives 1700 experience + bonus, and enemies are level 23+. Is this supposed to be this low or has the experience gained from kills secretly been nerfed to hell? I mean, trying to level a weapon is a real pain now and almost impossible to do. 10 missions, half a level, using same weapon exclusively, this is not even remotely funny anymore. And considering there is a risk I will run into Stalker who will just laugh at my S#&$ty equipment (because leveling is so ridiculously slow) it really isn't fun.

DE, is this your new business strategy, to force players to buy affinity boosters with platinum to be able to progress anywhere, together with Prime Access?

P.S. Neuter the Stalker please.

The problem is that as afr as you got a ruptor mod you didn't recived anything( no XP no mods no Keys etc) and i still didn't recived the missing items. Only in the profile it is noted: "hey you made XP but you don't get it" ^^ hope this will be fixed very fast...

Just played an hour or two, haven't bothered since update 11 was first released. An hour then as too many bugs. Now 5 hotfixes later and the game is still bugged to hell and back. It's really not even funny now. Stuff thats dead still showing on screen and still showing damage counters, huge lag, loads of host migrations as sessions hang. it's got to the point where playing for more than 15m at a time is well nigh impossible unless your solo. And a lot of mods on weapons don't seem to be working properly.

I am not starting to think Bugframe rather than Warframe. I simply cannot imagine how update 11 got out with this many bugs, it's almost as if it wasn't tested......it was tested wasn't it?

Edited by DaveC

She's roaring for me. looks like it may only be connected to her Noble stance. Agile on the other hand is doing fine.

The default stance is working too, so there needs to be a fix for her Noble Stance then, unless it was intended for her to be silent when using it (calmer perhaps?) but I would like to hear her scream and roar in Noble Stance as well as I like that stance more than the agile one. If she looked more animalistic while in Agile stance then I'd be okay with.

Also, may I request a different stance and sprint while in Hysteria mode? Like a sprint on all fours like a wolf?

Your Joking right , Stalker needs to be nerfed a little , I used a Vauban and no lights flashed nothing. I got one hit out of nowhere and then his end taunt came saying he is finished. No taunts , No lights flashing.

Oh man. I could barely play, yesterday. Every second or third map I tried to play, he'd show up and two-shot me.

Can we please get a way to turn off melee finishers?  As Valkyr I find it annoying to do one attack for 200ish damage when I could keep swinging for 2 thousand and hit more than one thing.  Finishers are why I started using the Orthos, so I wouldn't cause knockdown and wouldn't have to worry about doing the same damage to one target as I could do to it and everything around in less time, but now even that is broken and causing knockdown.  I know I could add the mod to boost that damage, but I would rather just buff all the damage on my melee weapon and never slow down to stab one thing that someone Rhino charged down next to me while I get beat to death by 10 other things.

Is anybody else Valkry sounds not working correctly?

After the recent hotfix patch... when she does her 2, 3, or 4 skill she is suppossed to woman roar (which I thought was rad!) but now... she does the skill and the sound cuts... kind dimishing the emmersion. Was this intentional or a bug? (on my configuration's end or are other experiancing it?)

Edited by Takai