Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfer xbox acc to PC

(XBOX)Svdistic813

Question

Hey guys so I used to have a pretty good account that I used to play with on Xbox but that was back in 2018 and I havent played with xbox in years. I decided to get warframe on my gaming pc so I downloaded it off the site last night and managed to login to my xbox account just fine on browser. However when i pop up the game launcher and it asks me for a email and password it doesn't seem to find any account at all. When I try clicking forgot password and I type in the email I used it says theres no account that exists... I was seeing if theres any way to transfer my xbox game data over to pc or would i have to start all over 

2 answers to this question

Le 29/09/2022 à 19:02, [DE]Dudley a dit :

What about Cross Save?
Cross Platform Play will be our first direction in getting all Tenno to play together, and we will announce details around Cross Save in a future announcement.

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

Citation

Is Cross Platform Save currently available?

No, Cross Platform Save will be added at a later date once the full suite of Cross Platform Play features have been established. Please stay tuned for more information about Cross Platform Save in the future.