Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 19 - 24th

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, June 22 for Prime Time #355! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering 5 x Pathos Clamps for watching our streams this week! You can also claim this week’s drop by tuning into Warframe International’s stream on Wednesday, June 21st at 3 p.m. ET.

image.png

5 x Pathos Clamps

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding markov_returns to continue the fun and share with their community.

Pride Streams!

As part of our Pride celebrations in the month of June, we're also featuring community streamers on Saturdays. Learn more about it here: https://www.warframe.com/news/pride-2023 

This week's Pride Stream:

June 24h @ 7 p.m. ET - LadyTheLaddy
Drop: Mainland Hamlet Scene (45 minute watch time)

Friday Community Drops!
Every Friday, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Friday, June 23rd

Each Fridays’ schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

We hope to see you there, Tenno!
:community:

====

Schedule outline for clarity below:

Spoiler

Warframe International Stream (Spanish)

Prime Time(English)

Community Fridays Stream (English)

Community Fridays Stream (Japanese)

Just now, IskraGizni said:

who in the world needs these rewards..

Just now, Somnium_Bellator said:

Seriously just 5 PER drop bag???... Yea it's free stuff yada yada but still not enough for even a single genesis.

I'm losing faith in spades.

:vomit:

4 minutes ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

Seriously just 5 PER drop bag???... Yea it's free stuff yada yada but still not enough for even a single genesis.

I'm losing faith in spades and you are losing players like there is no tomorrow.

You get 5 from international stream and 5 from prime time,  10 total....

1 минуту назад, Somnium_Bellator сказал:

Say whatever you want, these kind of rewards are not worth the time they want us to spent watching the stream. Period. It's been a long time already since they had something useful noone complained about.

he's type of guy who would eat any *u know that word*, from his object of adoration

Только что, (PSN)The_Horizon180 сказал:

You get 5 from international stream and 5 from prime time,  10 total....

aka 10 mins in duviri bounty XD

6 minutes ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

Say whatever you want, these kind of rewards are not worth the time they want us to spent watching the stream. Period. It's been a long time already since they had something useful noone complained about.

So just so you know, you can start the stream mute the tab and get the rewards. So for maybe 2 minutes to set up the stream you're getting 15 clamps, which is more than the 0 .

Its sad how people are mad over twitch drops being crap, if they don't like the drops, just don't bother watching it and go farm it yourself. Because I can tell how whiney and immature most of the player fanbase is in this game. It's very depressing.

12 minutes ago, Somnium_Bellator said:

Then don't watch it and keep your ungratefulness to yourself.

Can the pathos clamps at least please be upped to 10x for 30x total? Getting 15x here means you can't even use that amount to craft something! I do not recall this being an issue with past resource-exclusive drops on the stream.

At least you can still purchase something from Acrithis for that amount or it could be a hint of something to come in the crimes update but from what I can tell the amount given here does not equate to good rewards in Acrithis' shop compared to other stream drops we've had in the past, which would be like over a year ago or counting devstreams since I don't recall the last time I was actually excited for a prime time drop.

1 minute ago, XHADgaming said:

Can the pathos clamps at least please be upped to 10x for 30x total? Getting 15x here means you can't even use that amount to craft something! I do not recall this being an issue with past resource-exclusive drops on the stream.

At least you can still purchase something from Acrithis for that amount or it could be a hint of something to come in the crimes update but from what I can tell the amount given here does not equate to good rewards in Acrithis' shop compared to other stream drops we've had in the past, which would be like over a year ago or counting devstreams since I don't recall the last time I was actually excited for a prime time drop.

It's one riven. What else do you want?

16 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

It's one riven. What else do you want?

Previous drop bags had one riven per drop for a total of three rivens not one for the same amount or less considering it used to be 30 minutes for a drop. And getting something like a riven isn't enticing when this is supposed to be a new drop item in the update. In which you should be able to use it to craft a newly introduced item in which you can't, a simple updated amount to 10x per drop would fix this.

Man, it always amazes me how ungrateful and entitled people are over literally free rewards, all it takes is a bare minimum effort of opening the tab while you do something else and checking it every 45m, and you get x3 the drop for 15 total. No matter what you're spending them on any extra is more progress towards that goal. You could literally be farming pathos clamps WHILE watching the stream if you want.

If the game is hemorrhaging players than why does the chat room still go through 80 lines of chat in under a minute? It's a free game giving out free stuff to have a couple streams going on your phone or tablet while you play the game on your console. For crying out loud companies like this don't have to be this kind let alone keep the game free given how much it's grown over the years and could pull a world of warcraft requiring subscription fees. I've seen dozens of players everyday of the week willing to help me through mission area's like Neptune and Lua to get me to Pluto last night while helping me jump levels for my Warframes playing survival and defense missions. Though I agree the stream times do need polishing up to reflect actual times but if that's the worst thing I'll take it. 

56 minutes ago, (XBOX)Demonhunter9025 said:

If the game is hemorrhaging players than why does the chat room still go through 80 lines of chat in under a minute? It's a free game giving out free stuff to have a couple streams going on your phone or tablet while you play the game on your console. For crying out loud companies like this don't have to be this kind let alone keep the game free given how much it's grown over the years and could pull a world of warcraft requiring subscription fees. I've seen dozens of players everyday of the week willing to help me through mission area's like Neptune and Lua to get me to Pluto last night while helping me jump levels for my Warframes playing survival and defense missions. Though I agree the stream times do need polishing up to reflect actual times but if that's the worst thing I'll take it. 

It's just the weakest dog barks the loudest.

The people that complain do it constantly so they make it sound like people are always complaining, then say the companies losing players.

Which of course it would be, if they really were just ignoring valid concerns and treating the game as a cash grab.

But here, we have a couple of people crying as loud as they can that the free stuff they're being given just for being part of the community should be twice as much... 

The truth is, most lasting players are led into the game by a few kind vets willing to show them around while they find their feet. This game is built on the community and players have gotten so used to giveaways and events and so many freebies that they've gotten spoiled on it. 

The game has grown significantly over the past 10 years, and continues to do so despite what people like the ones here want you to think. 

The sad thing is people wouldn't complain like this if they weren't getting 6 freebie drops this week...

6 free drops and you don't even have to log in to the game.

Think of the logic here before trying to argue with people saying it's not enough that they're getting 6 drops for a game they're not logged in to.. because I promise, a sane conversation isn't where this threads headed

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Demonhunter9025 said:

If the game is hemorrhaging players than why does the chat room still go through 80 lines of chat in under a minute?

Having enough players for that doesn't mean they aren't losing players.  You don't need millions of players for fast chats to happen consistently, a few thousand will do fine.

5 hours ago, (PSN)phux0v said:

It's just the weakest dog barks the loudest.

The people that complain do it constantly so they make it sound like people are always complaining, then say the companies losing players.

Nice assumption you have there, would be a shame if someone were to present some facts to counter it.

https://steamcharts.com/

While this is only for Steam, it has been proven time and again that things are proportionally very consistent across all platforms.  If the player count for a game goes down by half on Steam, it went down by half for each platform.

Search for Warframe.  In the top left corner of the player count timeline, if you click on All, you can see that Warframe's peak player count USED to be consistently going up.  Now though, while inconsistent, it IS going down.  Particularly, in September of last year, (October if you look at the list below, since that list checks from the 20th of a month to the 20th of the next one) Warframe's peak player count dropped to the lowest point it's been in 5 years.

Warframe may not be hemorrhaging players, but people ARE leaving,  You're simply ASSUMING that everything is fine because you're just going "I'm able to win.  Therefore, the game is good."

Here's the Catch 22, though:  The backlash against bad design choices is almost exclusively voiced by the players THAT ARE STILL PRESENT.

Ever ask someone why they quit Warframe?  Me neither, but I doubt that Final Fantasy 14 doing so well has anything significant to do with it.

Amazes me how ungrateful other Tenno are when it comes to this stuff. 

For Christ's sake, we have Tennocon and the 10 year Anniversary round the corner, I doubt we're going to be getting anything too crazy until before that point. 

Please relax, they don't have to give you anything at all. 

1 hour ago, PrimeEnLightenedShadow said:

Warframe's peak player count dropped to the lowest point it's been in 5 years.

Is Warframe dying AGAIN? Dammit. I though that game died like 69 times already... Who keeps reviving it?

Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

Archived