Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Sprag should be actually optional every time

BalaDeSilver

I know it was changed so the Defeat Sprag objective wouldn't show up every week on Junk Ru, but whenever Genestamps appears as an objective, she's not hard required, but she's soft required. There's at least 5 spots for Genestamps to spawn past her, plus another spot for a caged Ostron.

My suggestion is the following:

In this video, you can see there's a clear opening in a nearby building that holds our good friend Invisible Wall. If that wall wasn't there, even with a closed door and the other side had a hole or door, she would be skippable, so we could get to the other side without fighting her, kinda like it was on Veilbreaker release. Also, slightly reducing the size of her activation hitbox would be optimal as well.

It's a fun fight, don't get me wrong, but it takes a lot of time, even with a Kuva Ayanga, since you have to double back on yourself if you want to fight her with the extra firepower.

If you're interested in saving time, for now you can ignore her and do a second run for the tags. You don't need to actually complete the mission once you get a Cred objective, you can just abort as soon as you get the last one (same as Nightwave and other challenges).

(Edit: Though yes, being able to skip her would be nice. Maybe you investigate her hammer and she jumps in or something.)

Archived