The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix 33.5.2

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, Cerikus said:

skill issue

More like design issue. Parrying isn't even close to being rewarding enough to use it, nigher with Kullervo, nor within Duviri itself. If you prefer to be masochistic and run around for 10 minutes, dealing 500-1000 damage per hit, and call it "good challenge" - enjoy yourself, I will transfer to warframe and kill it in no time

hace 18 horas, VibingCat dijo:

My squad and I had to abort a Kullervo mission because a Royal Chest wasn't openable. Forcing host migration didn't help.

It already happened to me 2 times, all the progress is gone. each fix more broken

Awesome that you find the time to add a Glyph to make the hidden chests easier to identify. Maybe that one intern tasked with fixing progression stopping bugs in Duviri can now find these chests and start working on actually fixing the issue, that these chests don't actually open like every single time since release of Duviri.

Sorry but this is so annoying to waste so much time in Duviri just to abort once again and getting none of the relevant rewards.

Love that Carrier Prime's arm got fixed at long last. Fashion frame is endgame!

Very disappointed that Cinta's alt-fire was completely removed though. Made it so unique! Now it's just another bow.

Archived