The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Maps

(XBOX)GameGhost123

I would love new conclave maps every now and then added into the annihilation rotation. There is alot of tilesets already in warframe that could be used for conclave maps without DE having to put in much effort. I know conclave isn't the # 1 priority in warframe so taking tilesets that are already made and adding some ammo packs and health/energy orbs to it shouldn't be too much work. There's a few in Sanctuary Onslaught that would be cool to have.  Also dog days map but literally just put ammo/orbs in place of the water spouts. There's alot of tiles that would be fun. Please think about this DE. It wouldn't be creating a brand new map just modifying slightly tiles that are already in warframe to make them work for conclave. 

I remember fondly how much of a blast it was playing anihilation during early rework times when we only had the cephalon capture maps. Kinda sad most went out of the anihilation pool. (Also they used to be bigger, parts got trimmed away on some)

16 hours ago, Loxyen said:

I remember fondly how much of a blast it was playing anihilation during early rework times when we only had the cephalon capture maps. Kinda sad most went out of the anihilation pool. (Also they used to be bigger, parts got trimmed away on some)

Yea i want those back in annihilation rotation too

Archived