Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decree that gives strength based on armor, with Chroma

Malphegore

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Ngl this was a missed opportunity to not use nourish for infinite energy + damage to become the most powerful Warframe in existence.

Actually, I did have Nourish. With both Nourish and Cold element, the enemies were one shotting themselves, sometimes for 2.1 billion damage.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

How much energy per orb lol.

I honestly don't remember. I think the highlighted stat at the end of the mission was energy restored though, and was either 45 million or 450 million I think? I should have paid more attention lol

Or it could have even been 45,000 now that I think about it? I'm not sure if energy restored is calculated for going over what it actually gives you. So don't quote me on that one. Was definitely a 45 in there though!

Edited by Malphegore
More info
  • Like 1

Just now, Malphegore said:

I honestly don't remember. I think the highlighted stat at the end of the mission was energy restored though, and was either 45 million or 450 million I think? I should have paid more attention lol

Assuming this wasn't patched, you could always redo it with other abilities in mind.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Assuming this wasn't patched, you could always redo it with other abilities in mind.

I don't think it's been patched. I'm not sure if it will be either. It only works in Duviri anyway.

The only thing it is, is Chroma's 2 armor buffs working off of each other. Casting his 2 with cold element and his 3, building up armor with enemies shooting shields, resulting in the next cast of his 2 giving more armor than the first time. Then let the buff on his 3 expire, recast it and build it again, making it too stronger than the first time. Rinse and repeat. And this was with 3 ranks of the decree giving power strength with the amount of armor you have.

I suppose it could work on any frame that has 2 sources of armor that scale with power strength. Maybe with Elemental Ward subsumed? Could be interesting.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Malphegore said:

I don't think it's been patched. I'm not sure if it will be either. It only works in Duviri anyway.

The only thing it is, is Chroma's 2 armor buffs working off of each other. Casting his 2 with cold element and his 3, building up armor with enemies shooting shields, resulting in the next cast of his 2 giving more armor than the first time. Then let the buff on his 3 expire, recast it and build it again, making it too stronger than the first time. Rinse and repeat. And this was with 3 ranks of the decree giving power strength with the amount of armor you have.

I suppose it could work on any frame that has 2 sources of armor that scale with power strength. Maybe with Elemental Ward subsumed? Could be interesting.

After checking the wiki, parasitic armor should also work as well.