Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage's Eclipse ability

AFrozenSoul

I know posting this will almost assuredly be nothing but screaming into the metaphorical void, but.

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

The "logic" (and I use that word VERY loosely here) that Mirage's Eclipse ability uses  to determine when a warframe is standing "in light" or "in darkness"  is incomprehensibly demented.

I run through missions like a drunken moth bashing my face against neon lights and containers full of incandescent molten slag, desperately searching for any spot that qualifies as "in light"

To no avail whatsoever.

Whatever the deciding factor between "in light" and "in darkness" is, it's not something I feel like I have the means to properly understand.

It feels arbitrary at best, and in this day and age I can't see  any sane reason to not be a pessimist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFrozenSoul said:

I know posting this will almost assuredly be nothing but screaming into the metaphorical void, but.

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

The "logic" (and I use that word VERY loosely here) that Mirage's Eclipse ability uses  to determine when a warframe is standing "in light" or "in darkness"  is incomprehensibly demented.

I run through missions like a drunken moth bashing my face against neon lights and containers full of incandescent molten slag, desperately searching for any spot that qualifies as "in light"

To no avail whatsoever.

Whatever the deciding factor between "in light" and "in darkness" is, it's not something I feel like I have the means to properly understand.

It feels arbitrary at best, and in this day and age I can't see  any sane reason to not be a pessimist.

this, right here.

this is exactly why i never use eclipse, its tooo inconsistent.

• Like 1

Chuck this into the pile of "Stuff DE does not value changing since the $$$ impact won't offset the work required" along with outdated/useless mods/arcanes, conclave, content-isolated stuff like Kdrive-modding, arch melee, submersible missions etc. etc. etc.