Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seem to have lost two companion slots ?

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So let's say I had 20 companions.

I farmed two sisters tonight both were tenet plinx. Got the weapons and the hounds. Could not claim the hounds due to not enough companion slots.

Since I didn't have room to claim and sell the hounds, I went to necralisk, visited son, and gave back two predasites in exchange for son tokens. 

Went back to orbiter, tried to claim the hounds and still got the message that I did not have enough slots?

I tried exiting the foundry and equipping a different animal thinking maybe somehow it was still equipped or something but no. Foundry still says no slots. 

Do the slots disappear if you donate a predasite to son?

4 answers to this question

Its probably that you dont have enough weapon slots as each hound comes with a companion weapon.

Double check, and if its still an issue contact support. But 90% of the time people post about this kind of stuff its a user error so best do the double check.

Edited by chaotea
  • Like 2

tip.. there is a way to delete hounds directly from the foundry...   just dont ask me what it is I havent hunted a sister in forever lol.

tip 2... dont delete hounds directly from foundry unless you have alot of the precepts.  Each different hound part gives you different precepts, so in the beginning you do want to take them out of the foundry for awhile.  (or keep track of which parts you have got before).   

tip 3... you get hound parts to build a custom hound (very expensive to do lol) by KILLING sisters at the final battle X each squad mate who kills their Lich...    If people do sister final battles in a full squad and everyone kills their lich and not converts them, thats 4 random dog parts.   Not sure how many people care about that but I just thought I would throw it out there.... I got my custom Hound =).    (its just a visual thing) 

• Like 1