Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave : Kuva/Sister Based Objectives

Steeldragonz

During the first Phase of Nightwave, [by this i mean the initial weeks before its possible to go past the 30 ranks] shouldnt have Sister/Kuva based objectives. These generally are just a pain for those of us that either dont want to engage with the mechanic, or are finished with the mechanic. Having to Start a Kuva/Sister just so you have a thrall/hound, or so that you have a Kuva/Sister claiming territory just for 1k Nightwave points is insane waste of time.

To be clear, I have all the Kuva/Tenet Weapons, which is why I feel this way mostly. But each time i see it and think about how some dont engage with the system on top of those of us that have finished farm/upgrading/melding those weapons, I feel like its a wasted objective [and daily, so for example today i wont be doing anything in warframe]

• Like 4

Agreed. I feel the same way about the Forma weekly. Even if I'm not one of the people who no longer needs to forma stuff, I can empathize with people feeling that they have to arbitrarily waste a forma because the game asked.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (PSN)TooSoonDude said:

I have a brand new lich so I would be spending at minimum 3 hours on an objective for 1k points.

he also has a Hek and that should speak for itself

this is my point right here. I would need to start one, and spend ~180 minutes doing it just for 1K points... that is sheer insanity.

On 2023-07-04 at 4:48 AM, Steeldragonz said:

Having to Start a Kuva/Sister just so you have a thrall/hound, or so that you have a Kuva/Sister claiming territory just for 1k Nightwave points is insane waste of time.

The mental gymnastics you had to pull out for this post, just wow. You did think about just joining a friend or clan/alliance member who has a lich/sister, right???

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

The mental gymnastics you had to pull out for this post, just wow. You did think about just joining a friend or clan/alliance member who has a lich/sister, right???

And if you dont have any? because they have all finished them as well. Most of us dont just leave lich/sisters just sitting on our map to randomly take stuff for fun.

• Like 1