Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i just had a interesting idea for a new warframe.

The_Royal_Elf_Mika

this warframe would be able to grab enemies and do stuff like, throw them, slam them into the ground or do holds on them like a Arm Bar. 

then the warframe's ultimate move... a german suplex. could even do something like "target gets suplexed hard enough to cause shockwaves causing damage equal to the target's max HP in a 10m radius" OR "suplex a Enemy, press the button again with a enemy within a 10m radius of you to start suplexing that enemy once the first suplex ends, if held will continue suplexing enemies within a 10m radius".

anime-deer.gif

this all may be a dumb idea, but i was thinking it would be hilarious to go up to random grineer and throw them around like they were weightless.

but yea, just a fun idea i had wile thinking of going to bed.

also imagine... taking out a nullifier's bubble and then suplexing that nullifier off a cliff...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (NSW)Royal_Elf_Mika said:

suplexing that nullifier off a cliff...

anything bad done to Nullies is always +1 for me.

3 hours ago, AntifreezeUnder0 said:

Or if its not frame it could very well work as melee with stance!

It would be fun to do "suplex", throw enemies around (at each other), do 360 with enemy... but I wonder if it's possible in reasonable time.

• Like 1

A wrestling like grapple frame would be very cool. A suplex ability that deals massive damage and stuns nearby enemies, a flying spear that slams enemies into walls for single target control, or do a back breaker on enemies to restore health. The ultimate could be the "you can't see me" to turn invisible and increase the next melee attack by like 300%. I would really like to see a frame like that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

how would he fight, Archons, liches, acolytes, eximus, sisters, bosses or literally any enemy in the game at the moment?

Frames/weapons can still have limited usage for such enemies. For example Yareli/1st don't hover eximus but it still boost your damage.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

how would he handle hoards?

area of effect

• Like 1