Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill Dargyn Pilots Before They Hit the Ground riven challenge: titanias abilities changed or bugged?

cha0sWyrM

Question

so yeah i got the Kill Dargyn Pilots Before They Hit the Ground challenge for a riven. ok sure...np.

the normal easy way I do this is to take titania to the plains and either use her 1 or 3 (3 is better, but 1 works) to snatch the pilots out of the dargyn and hold them in place to shoot.

well....thats no longer working (sort of?). her 3 simply just doesnt work on them anymore...you can cast it all day long...it doesnt do anything but make the sound effect and waste energy. her 1 still plucks them out of the dargyn and holds them there....but killing them after doesnt count towards the challenge...except one time it did. one time, out of like 15 or so attempts. each time they were just floating there long after the dargyn crashed, so they were out, and not on the ground....and they were still alive at the time i shot them...they just didnt count except for that one.

so...is this a bug? did they change the way spellbind and lantern work? the way it is now....ill trash it before i waste time doing it. the rng on the dargyns is already problematic.

@Tesla_Reloaded Thanks for that info. "Kill Dargyn Pilot Riven challenges are not completing (investigating)."

After spending about 5 hours trying to unveil this riven, I would like to wring someone's neck. I suppose that I could be mad at myself for not taking the time to read DE's 'known issues' every day. Got to wonder how some coding error like this can happen.

23 minutes ago, Lotus-123 said:

after many, many attempts, I can assure you that even the mighty Mirage #4 does not currently unveil this riven

If it is a recently introduced bug, that's one thing. However, it has always worked for me, of which there has been many. Cast as the pilot starts to return for another strafing run.

So i have two rivens with this exact same challenge plus added "while aim glide". Ive tried the good old nidus trick, that didnt work. i tried zephyr. Tried both the tornados  and simply just shooting the hover thing and then shooting the pilot as he falls. Ive tried standing on the ground doing the same thing. Tried vauban as well and the rivens arent progressing

11 часов назад, KaosV сказал:

So i have two rivens with this exact same challenge plus added "while aim glide". Ive tried the good old nidus trick, that didnt work. i tried zephyr. Tried both the tornados  and simply just shooting the hover thing and then shooting the pilot as he falls. Ive tried standing on the ground doing the same thing. Tried vauban as well and the rivens arent progressing

Of course it didn't work. Nothing would have worked, because this challenge is bugged now. Just wait for the fix.