Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis (& Codex?) Scanner bug

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

Since the Echoes of Duviri update, I discovered a bug with the highlighting when using the Synthesis scanner; I haven't tested this with the regular Codex scanner, but it might be the same for that one too.

Apparently if your Warframe has the Scanner equipped, then you use transference into the Operator and have your Operator equip the scanner as well, the highlighting works normally. However, when you transfer back to your Warframe, the highlighting is no longer there. If you unequip & re-equip the scanner it comes back, but it seems pretty consistent whenever I tried that out in various missions.

• If your Warframe happens to have an exalted ability active though it might just go right to using whatever weapon, etc. it has instead of the scanner, so that might make it a bit harder to test it yourself; That being said, sometimes I'd prefer not to go right into a primary or secondary after using the melee version of transference since I might be trying to scan something in a hurry & not have Helios at the time, but that's not a big deal.

In any case, hopefully the highlighting can be fixed in the near future :)