Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon evolutions & loadout

Pro_Croma

Always thought it'd be a great idea to either have a new room on our Orbiter, or failing that on the Railjack. Multiple podiums in the room which are basically Holographic Calls to certain Vendors that you have unlocked in your travels (Cetus, Fortuna, Zariman etc). Each podium showing the normal interaction animation, but in Holographic Form (like Current Teshin).

If I had to guess I'd say they've already thought of something like this and it either wouldn't be possible at all, or would end up creating too many bugs. You'd be surprised what MMO Devs test in the background without ever announcing anything.

• 1 month later...
On 2023-08-08 at 6:15 PM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Always thought it'd be a great idea to either have a new room on our Orbiter, or failing that on the Railjack. Multiple podiums in the room which are basically Holographic Calls to certain Vendors that you have unlocked in your travels (Cetus, Fortuna, Zariman etc). Each podium showing the normal interaction animation, but in Holographic Form (like Current Teshin).

If I had to guess I'd say they've already thought of something like this and it either wouldn't be possible at all, or would end up creating too many bugs. You'd be surprised what MMO Devs test in the background without ever announcing anything.

What it really comes down to is development cost vs return.

There are numerous qol things DE could do to make the game better but unless those things either encourage player retention (which is correlative with long-term purchase expectations) or correct major bugs they are not high priority.