Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New way to obtain Incarnon Genesis Adapter suggestion

BroDutt

Now that there are 35 (?) Incarnon Genesis Adapter with 7 week rotation, I think DE need to change how to obtain it. Especially if we're going to get another New Incarnon Adapter

Replace the 15th tier of SP Circuit reward with one unique Incarnon token. The token (around 5 token) can be use to trade with every Incarnon Genesis Adapter from Cavalero except the one that can be purchase with plat.

This way it'll give incentive for player to do SP Circuit even they already have some of this week Incarnon. And if there's another new Incarnon Adapter that can't be purchase with plat they can acquire it for 5 of this token or from the rotation.

Edited by BroDutt

So forcing players to get duplicate adapters they may not want, and artificially extending the grind… why? Just replace the adapter slots with a token that can be traded for any of the adapters, that would be far more respecting of our playing time.

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

So forcing players to get duplicate adapters they may not want, and artificially extending the grind… why? Just replace the adapter slots with a token that can be traded for any of the adapters, that would be far more respecting of our playing time.

Originally I want to suggest this but considering how this community react to changes (some will complain that they LIKE the current system, some will shout out NOT all the new Incarnon are good to be purchase only with plat, etc), I decided to go with middle solution. Of course by the time the system already implemented, gradually DE can change the weekly rotation with the token system reward every 5th tier.

PS: As you can see my previous post had already edited since originally I use your suggestion, but you know ....something about community reaction.

Edited by BroDutt

• 1 month later...

Haven't touched SP Circuit for months now. Still need 20 incarnon adaptors... Can't bring myself to run like 6 hours of steel path circuit every week, then run multiple oroworms per weeks to be able to craft them. That's an insane time commitment per week on a gamemode that frankly overstayed it's welcome.

Honestly, most of the new additions all have this problem of requiring too much grind to the point where you never EVER want to touch the gamemode again before long. Haven't run Kahl or Archon missions in weeks either..

Honestly, each rank of the Circuit Path should require the same xp. You should be able to reach rank ten by doing a single , long 1h30 run each week. Pathos Clamps should be awarded in Circuit, and they should replace intrinsics when looting chests once you have maxed you intrinsics, even if you only get one clamp per chest and bounty.

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra
  • Like 1

On 2023-09-17 at 4:21 PM, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Haven't touched SP Circuit for months now. Still need 20 incarnon adaptors... Can't bring myself to run like 6 hours of steel path circuit every week, then run multiple oroworms per weeks to be able to craft them. That's an insane time commitment per week on a gamemode that frankly overstayed it's welcome.

Honestly, most of the new additions all have this problem of requiring too much grind to the point where you never EVER want to touch the gamemode again before long. Haven't run Kahl or Archon missions in weeks either..

Honestly, each rank of the Circuit Path should require the same xp. You should be able to reach rank ten by doing a single , long 1h30 run each week. Pathos Clamps should be awarded in Circuit, and they should replace intrinsics when looting chests once you have maxed you intrinsics, even if you only get one clamp per chest and bounty.

This is my major issue with Warframe right now. Locking extremely useful items behind terrible game modes like kahl missions and circuit (which I really liked before a bunch of changes). Having to login in just to play content that isn't fun is not the way to gain player engagement. DE has been aggressively extending the grind since Heart of Deimos.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

Locking extremely useful items behind terrible game modes like kahl missions and circuit (which I really liked before a bunch of changes).

I don't mind Kahl and I genuinely like Circuit, but...

The way the adapters are designed, you get 2 per week which leaves 1 left over. So naturally the 1 I recently just spontaneously decided I want to try out, I checked the rotations... I have to wait 5 weeks to get it. That's beyond unreasonable, it's ridiculous. Even more, since I have plenty of resources because I genuinely like playing the game modes you get them in. 🙄

Even more Incarnons are likely to show up. But if they add even more rotations, then that means even longer periods of time where people are just going to skip the Circuit once they have nothing of value to get out of it. Having a token system to trade for what you want specifically could help, especially if that token also allows the purchase of other stuff you'd look for in the Circuit, like arcanes.

2 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Even more Incarnons are likely to show up. But if they add even more rotations, then that means even longer periods of time where people are just going to skip the Circuit once they have nothing of value to get out of it. Having a token system to trade for what you want specifically could help, especially if that token also allows the purchase of other stuff you'd look for in the Circuit, like arcanes.

I think if DE adds more they will add them somewhere else. Hopefully they are aware of how long the wait is for the adapter you want.

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)Joylesstuna a dit :

I think if DE adds more they will add them somewhere else. Hopefully they are aware of how long the wait is for the adapter you want.

It's already what? A 7 weeks long rotation? It's gonna become hard to find people caring about the SP Circuit when they'll end up having to wait a month and a half for gear to farm.

Personally, I've already set aside SP Circuit for the stalker weapons rotation, as we've already had it three times now. There is nothing more I can get out of this specific week, thus no reason to play. Sounds even sadder talking about it. Putting extra choices per week could be an option, but that'll still have its limitations, though I consider it a far better option than adding even more weeks to an already extensive rotation.

• 1 month later...

Still not sure why they don't simply add one more weapon per rotation instead of creating a new weekly table. Heck the current table has 5 weapons, so making it an even six would be even better since you can get two per week after all. And now they added evergreen rewards when you scroll right, so you're not even limited to the 5 items visible UX.

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra