Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back Blue Fortuna please

KaterSchro

Yeahh it seems a bit dumb that we can't clean up TNW aftermath from the towns. You'd think the townsfolk themselves would be... pretty proactive about clearing up any trace of that trauma. I can barely even stand to look at stuff my terrible roomate left behind, if I lived in Ostron I would have dumped half the Narmer junk into the ocean all by myself by now.
Taking it out of Fortuna would be a bit more involved but with their whole close knit vibe I feel like they all would've worked together and got that sorted out overnight.

Well... There's no logic preventing Fortuna from returning to the way it was pre-TNW.

I mean, we win the war, everything goes back to normal, but I'm supposed to believe people will just leave the Narmer stuff on their camps and towns and not clean up afterwards?

You're telling me Konzu is just fine with a whole giant Narmer eye in the center plaza of Cetus, ruining all his early lunches and reminding him of the bad times? And Eudico, the voice of the oppressed, is just fine with the same thing in Fortuna?

Heck, does Nef Anyo allow those reminders in "his" Fortuna? We're sure he'd not just replace the narmer stuff with statues of himself and of Granum?

It doesn't add up for me. If we have to choose one or the other, at least go with the more familiar and logic choice.

8 hours ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

Heck, does Nef Anyo allow those reminders in "his" Fortuna? We're sure he'd not just replace the narmer stuff with statues of himself and of Granum?

I'm unclear on how Nef feels about the narmer. I vaguely recall some dialogue implying he allied himself with them. But at the very least there's no chance he lets that Ballas head replace his on the temple of profit.

(In case you don't know. There's a location in the Valis where the head for the temple of profit is being constructed, and post NW it's now Ballas' head)

Archived