Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armageddon turrets for the circuit

Now, i am not entirely sure if this is a good idea but it sounded neat in my head.

see, void armageddon has these turrets you can place. pretty neat but i am not sure how popular they are overall. they are a little redundant if you can nuke everything but you also cannot be everywhere so having something to cover an area you aren't can be nice

they do offer some crowd control and damage anyway. not 100% sure if they'd really work well in the circuit or only specific mission types or tilesets in the circuit though.

duviri and the undercroft have some zariman stuff going on so having turrets wouldn't be the greatest leap i don't think.

Honestly it sounds very appropriate for the circuit and yeah would make survival less boring.

They just have to think of a good enough way to make turrets damage scale up decently for them to not be solely limited to status primers and then why not!

4 hours ago, Schrimmseschrammse666 said:

Now, i am not entirely sure if this is a good idea but it sounded neat in my head.

see, void armageddon has these turrets you can place. pretty neat but i am not sure how popular they are overall. they are a little redundant if you can nuke everything but you also cannot be everywhere so having something to cover an area you aren't can be nice

they do offer some crowd control and damage anyway. not 100% sure if they'd really work well in the circuit or only specific mission types or tilesets in the circuit though.

duviri and the undercroft have some zariman stuff going on so having turrets wouldn't be the greatest leap i don't think.

I love this idea.  Armageddon seems like a lot of wasted dev resources, honestly.  It's not a popular game mode.  It's just too slow to be worthwhile.  But there are some cool ideas there, and it seems like a waste to just have them in one forgotten game mode that only sees use when NW incentivizes it.

Archived