Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Albercht Entrati still had 5 fingers

BroDutt

4 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

Albercht still had 5 fingers. Before the "sleep" and New Year 1999.

Because that is the Albrecht that got out of the portal. The one that stayed behind and got his finger cut off is the one that became the giant Man in the Wall.

And so you may ask, then why does Albrecht, at the end of the Warframe 1999 Demo grin and have Void effects around him? Well, that's either a misdirection, or...

"[...] was it I who escaped? Or the other?" Both are true. Both are Albrecht, both are the Indifference. Just in two different bodies: the vitruvian man with a missing finger, and someone passable as a human

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

I know it's kinda nitpicking. But after replaying every frame of Tennocon 2023, Albercht still had 5 fingers. Before the "sleep" and New Year 1999. So where's Wally?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the "Hey Kiddo" projection of Wally has all fingers too.

From what I recall, there's only 2 instances where he presents himself with a missing finger; In his true form at the end of New War, and as the Vagabond in Duviri.

If you really want a head-scratcher then there's still one in the game that a lot have overlooked. "Vagabond" is a synonym of Drifter.

• Like 3

Warframe is a multiverse by now, so it is perfectly ok if have another version of him with all fingers, because....

his lost finger is supposed to be the one in our railjack, but there are millions of Tenno out there with their own railjack, so it means there are millions of Albercht out there....

then there is also the finger in the zariman ship... so ya, there are zillions of Albercht by now.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

his lost finger is supposed to be the one in our railjack, but there are millions of Tenno out there with their own railjack, so it means there are millions of Albercht out there....

then there is also the finger in the zariman ship... so ya, there are zillions of Albercht by now.

The fingers used for Railjacks and the Zariman are actually Orokin-made copies of the original. The real finger is safely locked away according to Yonta