Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich weapons not cycling

motorfirebox

Question

I'm trying to get the Tenet Ferrox, but I keep seeing repeats rather than weapons whose candidate I don't parazon being taken of the rotation. E.g. I've seen the Tenet Plinx, Duplos, Envoy etc multiple times.

Before anyone asks: yes, I'm completing the missions after defeating the candidate and viewing their weapon. I've even started waitng for Parvos to condemn the candidate. Still seeing repeats.

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I'm trying to get the Tenet Ferrox, but I keep seeing repeats rather than weapons whose candidate I don't parazon being taken of the rotation. E.g. I've seen the Tenet Plinx, Duplos, Envoy etc multiple times.

Before anyone asks: yes, I'm completing the missions after defeating the candidate and viewing their weapon. I've even started waitng for Parvos to condemn the candidate. Still seeing repeats.

The tenet Ferrox is bought from Ergo Glast for 40 corrupted holokeys

1 minute ago, Pakaku said:

The problem is the Ferrox is only sold by Ergo Glast, and no, I don't understand that decision either

I believe it's possibly animation related. Certain weapons can fit more generalized animations better that can more easily be applied to the sisters, but melee and more unique weapon types might require specific animations that aren't worth it for a single weapon. 

Edited by NecroPed
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NecroPed said:

I believe it's possibly animation related. Certain weapons can fit more generalized animations better that can more easily be applied to the sisters, but melee and more unique weapon types might require specific animations that aren't worth it for a single weapon. 

Kind of odd since Kuva Liches have Kuva Shildeg, but guess liches and sisters use different animations. not really complaining though because buying from Ergo is easier since I have over hundred Holokeys (already own every tenet weapon, but if they decide to add Tenet Falcor...).

1 hour ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Kind of odd since Kuva Liches have Kuva Shildeg, but guess liches and sisters use different animations. not really complaining though because buying from Ergo is easier since I have over hundred Holokeys (already own every tenet weapon, but if they decide to add Tenet Falcor...).

Sisters came during the pandemics lockdowns from memory, so resources might have been a bit more tight then. Otherwise I personally feel we may have got the unique animations for sisters.