Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lavos Deluxe Skin Concept -image included!-

Mofumofu_Wofie

really excited to show my latest fan concept! Lavos Deluxe Skin Fan Concept – Alchetech –

Like before, if this skin becomes popular, I will work more on this! So please do like and share! Thank you so much ><

F481RT_aQAAvFFq?format=jpg&name=900x900

skill effect detail:

F482bj9bcAA-BRA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

-About this skin concept-

I must confess this skin concept I did go full monkey mode, have fun, and experiment a lot with new things. I have an idea that it might be good if can mix Techwear and Warframe together. Because the main concept of Lavos is science and the feeling that I got when I played him, I feel like “This frame feels like I’m an artist and choose the color from the palette! Mix them and use them in proper situation” With these ideas and feelings that I got, I exaggerated those ideas and designed this skin! Have fun with the experiment and paint them freely in the arena with “Alchetech”!

tbh In my opinion, he is very fun to play. With my design concept, I want to increase and extend the feeling that I get from playing the frame that I design their deluxe skin. As I said, I feel like I am playing an artist, “So how about I if he can paint cool graffiti when he shows those mad skills!?” So that is why he gets those graffiti effects!

you can like and share on Twitter too! 
Link: 

Edited by Mofumofu_Wofie
  • Like 11

It’s a solid concept on its own now that I think about it (the jet-set-radio heely shoes are a nice touch), I just have a really tough time understanding which warframe it’s supposed to be just by looking at it… the vials should make it obvious, maybe it’s the rest of the concept art drawing my attention away

• Like 2

hace 1 hora, Mofumofu_Wofie dijo:

really excited to show my latest fan concept! Lavos Deluxe Skin Fan Concept – Alchetech –

Like before, if this skin becomes popular, I will work more on this! So please do like and share! Thank you so much ><

F481RT_aQAAvFFq?format=jpg&name=900x900

skill effect detail:

F482bj9bcAA-BRA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

-About this skin concept-

I must confess this skin concept I did go full monkey mode, have fun, and experiment a lot with new things. I have an idea that it might be good if can mix Techwear and Warframe together. Because the main concept of Lavos is science and the feeling that I got when I played him, I feel like “This frame feels like I’m an artist and choose the color from the palette! Mix them and use them in proper situation” With these ideas and feelings that I got, I exaggerated those ideas and designed this skin! Have fun with the experiment and paint them freely in the arena with “Alchetech”!

tbh In my opinion, he is very fun to play. With my design concept, I want to increase and extend the feeling that I get from playing the frame that I design their deluxe skin. As I said, I feel like I am playing an artist, “So how about I if he can paint cool graffiti when he shows those mad skills!?” So that is why he gets those graffiti effects!

you can like and share on Twitter too! 
Link: 

I loved your gyre design and this one too. I look forward to seeing some of what you've done in-game.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mofumofu_Wofie said:

Lovely work! Even left a comment on your Twitter. <3

At first i thought it was Nezha because of the wheels on his feet.

2 hours ago, Violent_Sneezes said:

Graffiti Lavos? That's hype!

Imagine when using his Vial Rush he left a trail of paint and splatter along the path with the colors on the frame with a glowing outline in his Energy colors?

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
  • Like 2

thank you for your interest, guys! I really appreciate all the comments you gave me 

about This concept is a bit different from Gyre because it is not fully rendered as her illustration. In the work progress, I will do him with a full render like Gacha game art and break down his model, etc.!

really looking forward to working more! 🤩

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

i am at a loss for words to describe how drop-dead utterly gorgeous this skin and design is. as a Lavos main i've always wanted a more technological skin for him, since i feel there are simply way too little skins for him and oh my god. if this was added I would buy it so quickly, you don't understand. the design is absolutely amazing, it's chaotically complex and fun and flows so well and i love it so so so much. no skin should be this ridiculously good. reminds me kinda like something you'd see in edgerunners? sorry for gushing so much it's just.. man this skin is AWESOME and you have NO idea how much i want it to be added.

i signed in entirely to say this btw LMFAO

Edited by AnOriginalBreakfast
  • Like 1