Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this Astilla Riven worth anything?

(PSN)AstralSaiyan

Question

So I have a Riven Mod for Astilla called Astilla Hexa-Critatis. +96.6% Critical Chance, 99.6% Status Chance, 96.4% Critical Damage, and -76.1% Projectile Speed. How much would I ask if its worth selling?

Im pretty new to the selling game as I don't sell much because trading in the game is just frustrating as hell! But I could really use some Plat. 

8 answers to this question

I will tell you what you need to look at when appraising a riven.

1. Is the weapon good and popular? Astilla P is an ok shotgun with a very small gimmick (AoE). The problem with AoE gimmicks is that they do not benefit from so called gun CO (Galvanized Savy). It would be good if we did not have Incarnon Shotguns.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Astilla_Prime

You can also check people builds on overframe.gg: https://overframe.gg/items/arsenal/5490/astilla-prime/

2. How good are the positive stats on it? They are good. Altough multishot would be better.

3. How hurtful is the negative (if exist). This particular one completely destroys the weapon and you would need at least 1 slot to contradict it. Why? Projectile speed also corelates with fall-off, which is at what range weapon stops doing dmg. Base damage falloff for Astilla Prime is: 30.0 m (100%) - 60.0 m (50.00%), which means in order to do full damage you will be most likely always self staggered with the resulting explosion.

Nobody sane would buy it. You can sell it to a newbie or a scalper who indends to sell it to a newbie (with a big profit). Asking price range is between 200-450p.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

I'll point out that the positives are very good.  The negative is very unfortunate, but not crippling for somebody who would use an exilus slot for projectile speed anyway.

I'm on PC and there I think I'd start at 400.  I regard that as on the "priced to sell quickly" side, but I wouldn't actually expect a quick sale in this case due to what I'd guess is very low demand for Astilla rivens.   It's a good weapon, but now overshadowed by several other shotguns.  So I'd basically be waiting on somebody who is a fan of the Astilla. If I received no promising bites in a month I'd gradually reduce the price.

But  I really have zero idea what it would sell for on PS. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

I will tell you what you need to look at when appraising a riven.

1. Is the weapon good and popular? Astilla P is an ok shotgun with a very small gimmick (AoE). The problem with AoE gimmicks is that they do not benefit from so called gun CO (Galvanized Savy). It would be good if we did not have Incarnon Shotguns.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Astilla_Prime

You can also check people builds on overframe.gg: https://overframe.gg/items/arsenal/5490/astilla-prime/

2. How good are the positive stats on it? They are good. Altough multishot would be better.

3. How hurtful is the negative (if exist). This particular one completely destroys the weapon and you would need at least 1 slot to contradict it. Why? Projectile speed also corelates with fall-off, which is at what range weapon stops doing dmg. Base damage falloff for Astilla Prime is: 30.0 m (100%) - 60.0 m (50.00%), which means in order to do full damage you will be most likely always self staggered with the resulting explosion.

Nobody sane would buy it. You can sell it to a newbie or a scalper who indends to sell it to a newbie (with a big profit). Asking price range is between 200-450p.

Yeah it would be a less sought after riven when I get pretty decent stats on it. This is why I don't deal with trading because it gets frustrating like that. Thank you for your help!

The fact that the first two responders are encouraging you to sell this riven for such high prices is just disgusting. You'd literally be scamming whoever you sell to, as that negative kills the gun and can't actually be fixed through other mods (of which there are only two, and you can only equip one of them due to Galvanized mutual exclusivity).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

The fact that the first two responders are encouraging you to sell this riven for such high prices is just disgusting.

:/

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

You'd literally be scamming whoever you sell to, as that negative kills the gun and can't actually be fixed through other mods (of which there are only two, and you can only equip one of them due to Galvanized mutual exclusivity).

Stacked Galvanized Acceleration gives 90% projectile speed.  Personally I'd consider even the 40% on Fatal Acceleration enough of an offset that I'd love to have that riven. Even moreso if the affix numbers are for the base Astilla dispo.

If I was a  fan of the weapon, I'd be excited to see it for 400 on PC.  (Again though, no idea what the PS market is like.)

But whatever, anybody who dares suggest pricing that's higher than you would is "literally" a scammer, and anybody who'd pay that much must be a sucker.

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Which is really all you need to say. If you actually used the weapon to any significant degree, you'd understand how bad that negative is for it.

Well I do prefer being called ignorant to being called a scammer.  Though it's nice if, when someone calls me out on my lack of knowledge, they explain why rather than saying the equivalent of "If you know you know."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The fact that the first two responders are encouraging you to sell this riven for such high prices is just disgusting. You'd literally be scamming whoever you sell to, as that negative kills the gun and can't actually be fixed through other mods (of which there are only two, and you can only equip one of them due to Galvanized mutual exclusivity).

Of course I get a a horrible negative for the gun with such good positives. Just my freaking luck. So awesome! Thank you though.