The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth unplayable

vixenpixel

This is about sevagoth in steel path. 

When Sevagoth gets killed and you are forced to try and kill steel path enemies with his shadow using only his awful 2 it's really really impossible to succeed. Shadow's 2 tickle enemies on steel path. Meanwhile you are forced to try and do this ridiculous act of killing enemies with his 2 when, if you had just been allowed to use last stand, your operator would have easily revived you. That's a terrible passive that essentially kills the frame. This needs to be fixed. 

I also noticed that sevagoth, in his death throes, has a very high chance of causing a usually uncommon bug that essentially makes it impossible to do anything at all. This happens when someone revives him while he is in shadow mode. This is possibly happening because I tried to press 5 to enter last stand since this would vastly improve my ability to revive myself, going from maybe 0% chance to 95% chance. When I revive from a friendly tenno giving me a hand, I am somehow in operator mode and then when I go back to sevagoth he can't move. He just sortof walks slowly but faces the original direction. I can pan the camera around him to look him in the eye but he can't shoot and you can't really do anything. Only way to fix this bug is to die and revive with the x button. 

What do you mean it "tickles enemies on SP" ?

Consume literally gets buffed to deal 100% total HP as damage when you are on "revive mode" die. The difficulty is not in the damage dealt, it's about hitting enemies well. Which can be tedious since how clunky this dash is.

19 hours ago, Rathalio said:

What do you mean it "tickles enemies on SP" ?

Consume literally gets buffed to deal 100% total HP as damage when you are on "revive mode" die. The difficulty is not in the damage dealt, it's about hitting enemies well. Which can be tedious since how clunky this dash is.

Huh? Well it doesn't look like like my dash passing through multiple enemies is doing anything.

Im like dashing through enemies, meanwhile with operator it would have been done ages ago. It's tedious as hell XD

Edited by vixenpixel

On 2023-10-01 at 4:06 AM, vixenpixel said:

Huh? Well it doesn't look like like my dash passing through multiple enemies is doing anything.

Im like dashing through enemies, meanwhile with operator it would have been done ages ago. It's tedious as hell XD

The hitbox is just small and you have to actually hit the enemies directly, treat it like a gun and aim right for them.

But I do think it needs tweaking, should at least be an option to cancel it and just die normally.