Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons "favourites" option

fakeplayerr

Look, im surprised we still dont have this feature to mark weapons and gear as favourites, so we could sort them. Very much like adding star ticks to color palettes.

If anyone from DE squad happens to read this, is there reason for not having this super simple feature?

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, fakeplayerr said:

Look, im surprised we still dont have this feature to mark weapons and gear as favourites, so we could sort them. Very much like adding star ticks to color palettes.

If anyone from DE squad happens to read this, is there reason for not having this super simple feature?

Untitled.jpg

Pretty sure I remember Pablo getting asked on twitter and he replied that it is in queue but not a priority rn

14 hours ago, (PSN)EntityPendragon said:

Heres the link to the post. Had to dig deep 

IF you would like a quick tldr of his reply, he said that it has been in queue but it has been for a very long time and is not a easy change. Also said that Crossave has to come out first before anything like that.

Oh, good to know at least. Thanks for the digging :P

• Like 1

On 2023-10-05 at 11:11 PM, fakeplayerr said:

Untitled.jpg

Isn't usage your "favorite" weapons? Sure you can use hated stuff but the highest usage should be what you like the most... otherwise why playing game you don't like (using stuff).

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Isn't usage your "favorite" weapons? Sure you can use hated stuff but the highest usage should be what you like the most... otherwise why playing game you don't like (using stuff).

My most used weapons were definitely my favorites at one time.  That's not necessarily useful to me now.  (Ripkas 4evah tho.)

If we could do it, I would often favorite weapons that aren't covered well by DEs dubious usage statistic, whether because they're too new, or too niche.