Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No way to re-join a game after crash.

NinjaBanger3000

Twice now have I lost 20 minutes of progress in a mission because of a crash, and the game not letting me re-join. Not even the option, I just boot it up again and it doesn't show any indication of my previous session.

Mind you, the first time was Warframe itself crashing, the second was a blue screen. I guess I could sort of understand the blue screen not letting you re-join, but if the game itself closes and is aware of the crash (since it gives you a window to report the crash) why am I not allowed to re-join?

Anyways, all I'm asking is to please let players re-join after a crash. It sucks to spend 20 minutes in a mirror defense only to crash at the last second, and lose everything.

hace 1 hora, NinjaBanger3000 dijo:

Twice now have I lost 20 minutes of progress in a mission because of a crash, and the game not letting me re-join. Not even the option, I just boot it up again and it doesn't show any indication of my previous session.

Mind you, the first time was Warframe itself crashing, the second was a blue screen. I guess I could sort of understand the blue screen not letting you re-join, but if the game itself closes and is aware of the crash (since it gives you a window to report the crash) why am I not allowed to re-join?

Anyways, all I'm asking is to please let players re-join after a crash. It sucks to spend 20 minutes in a mirror defense only to crash at the last second, and lose everything.

• The re-joins don't work in solo missions. 
  • The re-joins it's for active missions, you cannot join a mission that has already ended (if you play solo, the mission end when you DC).
  • You cannot join a mission that has already passed its joining time/round (missions have a maximum time or round to accept more people, example: 5min or round 5).
  • You cannot re-join a squad that someone else took your place in when you disconnected (If you disconnect or the game crashes and the joining time I mentioned before has not yet ended, it is most likely that someone else will take your place in the run).

If you are having problems with crashes and it is not caused by a lack of hardware on your PC, I recommend contacting support. If your PC does not have enough hardware power, I recommend uninstalling the game or buying a new PC.

Have a good day.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 1

hace 11 minutos, NinjaBanger3000 dijo:

lol, lmao even

(protip: if you aren't gonna contribute in any way, don't bother replying)

I think I was pretty clear with re-joins thing, this is a p2p game, it doesn't have servers for particular games runs, you can't re-join a solo game if you crashed, it's up to you if you don't like it.
If you can't play the game with your toaster low end pc, then don't play the game and that it. 

Cry because your PC is bad and demand things from a developer and then says ''If you're not going to help then don't comment'' when someone tells you nothing it can't be done.  Simply Hilarious.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG

12 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I think I was pretty clear with re-joins thing, this is a p2p game, it doesn't have servers for particular games runs, you can't re-join a solo game if you crashed, it's up to you if you don't like it.
If you can't play the game with your toaster low end pc, then don't play the game and that it. 

Cry because your PC is bad and demand things from a developer and then says ''If you're not going to help then don't comment'' when someone tells you nothing it can't be done.  Simply Hilarious.

You provided good explanation about rejoin, but could have left that last section off. It was kind of mean. 🐥

49 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:
53 minutes ago, NinjaBanger3000 said:

lol, lmao even

(protip: if you aren't gonna contribute in any way, don't bother replying)

While it's true it's not always gamer's fault (at least not their machine). I don't remember blue screen in this game (aka game causing it). It crashed few times in my entire "warframe career" but it's nothing unusual (I bet it crashes even for good pcs). On other hand there were a time where my launcher couldn't load for the first time (no window appear) so I have to kill it in task manager & start game again (worked fine).