Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the rule for exalted weapons on duviri?

iKLuTcHiTz

Question

So I was playing as Titania in duviri and choose loadout 4 on both her and her pistols. When I loaded in her pistols were not modded. Is this because I also have to buy her 4th loadout for her melee and if I dont it reverts her pistols to default also or is it just a bug?

9 answers to this question

According to the wiki :

Exalted Weapons, if any, will use the same configuration as the Warframe (e.g. ExcaliburIcon272 Excalibur on Config B will have ExaltedBladeWeapon Exalted Blade use Config B). Created configurations will default Config A if it uses over 40 mod capacity, otherwise it will default to the one with the most used mod capacity.

It doesn't mention the 4th+ configuration so I would assume it behaves the same, no having a 4th configuration on the exalted weapon equate to an unmodded exalted weapon ?

So the odd thing about that, and I think this might just be a problem with Titania. She has 2 exalted weapons. I havent bought any extra loadouts for her melees. I have a 4th configuration on Titania herself and her pistol but none on her melee. The thing is when I load into duviri both her pistol and melees will act as if I have no mods on them.

I'm guessing I have to buy her melee's 4th loadout slot also? Its kind of a bummer cause I dont want to buy a loadout for her melee to use her pistols in duviri. At least I'm guessing thats whats happening and unfortunately there is no way to find out if that is the case without buying her melees 4th config which I really dont wanna do.

I'm hoping in the future we're allowed to choose their exalted weapons config cause this makes it harder since many of us have different builds for each of those config loadouts. Only work around for now is linking my build in chat and changing it every time I play duviri.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iKLuTcHiTz said:

Slight problem with that. Helminth builds. I'm gonna have to be removing abilities all the time if I do. I dont always use the same build.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Doesnt it move the subsume as well?

It does move the subsume as well when you drag and drop configs, DE changed it a while back.

I myself wish we could toggle that function but it's what we have.

8 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It does move the subsume as well when you drag and drop configs, DE changed it a while back.

I myself wish we could toggle that function but it's what we have.

WHAT THE HECK? Not to sound weird but I love you 😅 I did not know you could do that and it is SOOO helpful. This has to be the best tip anyone's ever given me and makes me wonder what other great tips like this exist in warframe just hiding.