Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This really sucks

(PSN)basilcyr26

I'm getting tired of being put into missions that are already done. It is bs that I can't start a mission in the beginning at all I've played over 100 missions and all of them start me at the end of it. Cant collect any resources at all and I don't get no rewards. This makes me want to stop playing  any de games at all

I’m guessing that’s because you’re playing on an older console that can’t load content quickly (which is obviously not your fault) and being queued with PC players or faster-loading consoles.

DE really needs to just give older consoles their own queue to prioritize matchmaking in, just for the sake of matching players with similar loading time speeds

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Pakaku said:

I’m guessing that’s because you’re playing on an older console that can’t load content quickly (which is obviously not your fault) and being queued with PC players or faster-loading consoles.

DE really needs to just give older consoles their own queue to prioritize matchmaking in, just for the sake of matching players with similar loading time speeds

SRSLY

I'm on an old PS4 and I did Not ask for X-play to become the norm.

-and in reply to the inevitable "just turn it off in your options" guy. No, that is not realistic, because All Players had it turned on by Default, so reverting my own game to legacy mode isolates me from the vast majority of even my own old platform.

DE needs to make the X-play matchmaking smarter about actually Matching comparable machines if they want to make this work....

• Like 1

Il y a 20 heures, Pakaku a dit :

Well, I'm on Switch and these last months I've seen a great improvement on loading timeand matchmaking. I think that the development of mobile Warframe has brought good improvements to the Switch. I hosted matches with cross platform squads and most of the problems we used to have when cross play was released are solved (I remember, at that time, I said that PC players should be given matchmaking priority due to the many problems we were having). I think PS4 and Xbox One player also saw some improvements on charging time.

Back to the problem the OP is talking about : I think it's mostly being thrown into a mission just after someone quits. This can happen also on Arbitrations and Sorties. I'm not sure this is the real problem though.

• Like 1