Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can not cancel the mission vote with "Y" anymore

Degaz3000

5 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! The "Y" keyboard binding canceling a mission vote was intentionally removed in Abyss of Dagath: Update 34, but it was sadly missed from the patch notes. We updated the patch notes to reflect this change:

Can you guys please remove force-voting too then? I only see it being used to grief. Or only allow it in squads where everyone was invited but even then when we do relic openings people had forced vote and made things complicated where we had to abort mission and etc.

Maybe in another decade and after many complaints, they will push another QoL update for cookie points and we will see this re-added🤡
Of course, we will have to give up a different majorly useful feature to maintain the cycle

Edited by Valkyrial
  • Like 2

Le 28/02/2024 à 01:12, [DE]Saske a dit :

Hey Tenno! The "Y" keyboard binding canceling a mission vote was intentionally removed in Abyss of Dagath: Update 34, but it was sadly missed from the patch notes. We updated the patch notes to reflect this change:

Is there an alternative to it? And if it wasn't intended why can we still cancel the mission by clicking the button in the upper left corner? I really don't understand this decision, it's just annoying me and the people that end up with me because I couldn't cancel quick enough, and now I have to kick them and they have to launch a mission again.

• Like 1

I understand that it has been moved from the "Y" keyboard shortcut, but why remove it? At least leave it on the "N". It's even more comfortable in the Y. It's one of those changes that no one needed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...