Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame within frame: EXOFRAME

DRAGOW999

I'd like to give an idea what if we can have a regular warframe in a bioenginered suit for every from in the game that can look just like there original look as there warframe but get all there stats buffed and they use archgun and Archmelee in combat and having new vones like flipped gravity when your upside down and having it be able to use nechramech mods only it will be a segment for use but will be in game and have its warframe stats but doubled u can choose them or the suits abilities and the suit is not as big as a rail jack but still has all the warframe stats doubled witch would make steel path fun because steel path is only allowed for one frame it sucks u can't choose your main faive

Just now, (NSW)DRAGOW999 said:

I'd like to give an idea what if we can have a regular warframe in a bioenginered suit for every from in the game that can look just like there original look as there warframe but get all there stats buffed and they use archgun and Archmelee in combat and having new zones like flipped gravity when your upside down and having it be able to use nechramech mods only it will be a segment for use but will be in game and have its warframe stats but doubled u can choose them or the suits abilities and the suit is not as big as a rail jack but still has all the warframe stats doubled witch would make steel path fun because steel path is only allowed for one frame it sucks u can't choose your main faive

On 2023-10-19 at 4:38 PM, (NSW)DRAGOW999 said:

I'd like to give an idea what if we can have a regular warframe in a bioenginered suit for every from in the game that can look just like there original look as there warframe but get all there stats buffed and they use archgun and Archmelee in combat and having new vones like flipped gravity when your upside down and having it be able to use nechramech mods only it will be a segment for use but will be in game and have its warframe stats but doubled u can choose them or the suits abilities and the suit is not as big as a rail jack but still has all the warframe stats doubled witch would make steel path fun because steel path is only allowed for one frame it sucks u can't choose your main faive

Honestly the title made me pictured a pregnant woman being turned into a Warframe which also affected the child within her. But that would probably be too horrific for certain gamers to handle. Dudes got mad when I did the Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies background voice. 

Imagine a very big primitive looking female frame that just so happens to have another that comes out. They’re permanently stuck together so she acts more like a suit that gives enhance strength to run around and wield arch weapons like they’re regular weapons. Like merging Grendel, Hildryn, and Chroma together for the appearance and certain mechanics. 

Originally made a concept about a growth frame that can expand its size and such. But I could see certain abilities being applied to this concept. When switching with the child, you run as a pair with a link almost like Nidus’s third ability. And doing so, the mother shrinks to what her true appearance/shape would’ve been. Seeing multiple frames designed with their bodies looking almost split or with what looks like a ditch going from their chest, down to their waste. So it wouldn’t be hard to make her the same way but for a mechanical purpose. 

Maybe she’s more calm and nurturing while her child happens to be male with a lot of anger and aggression. Due to being in fetal development, he didn’t mutate like others, so he didn’t turn into a mindless beast. Basically he would be half Warframe. Seeing his mother the way she is, the torture she had to endure at the hands of the orokin, caused him so much anguish and rage. The Tenno and infested orokin family are shocked to see them. The family expresses such shock if you use the frame when interacting with them. The Mother would probably talk as if they have a lot in common. Saying things like “as a mother also…” before each speech. 

But like I said, it would probably be too horrific for some to handle. Or too political. Maybe she thought about abortion but the orokin tricked her. After being turned into an infested, she became much closer to her child instead. Literally being connected. Ballas probably saying something like “I tried to lift this burden from her. But now she seems closer than ever before. It’s sickening.” Since Ballas likes to insult the Warframes and their behaviors. 

Point is, I was way off when I saw the title.

Edited by (PSN)chris1pat8twins

• 5 months later...

Actually it is a upgrade suit it's a gear that allows u too use buster guns and buster blades like regular weapons made big and have a infested suit that allows you too amplify there effects health stats etc but this suit is well picture iron man but u don't have the same effects and it's not made of metal but actual living tissue like what the warframes are made of it's a power up suit that increases the power of your character that's my idea like a character that has actual puffiness or other things and the armor is also it should be able too make girls however too look like a Amazon that was my idea not as big as a nechra meck but some thing that greatly increases the stats