Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack - Instant Mission Failure upon boarding Corpus ship through Archwing Slingshot

Duality52

The bug in question involves boarding the Corpus capital ship using the Archwing Slingshot. Boarding the ship via Archwing will process as normal, but doing so with the Slingshot will cause the mission to fail instantly upon boarding. Doing so will have you extract back to the Railjack as it immediately sends you back to the Dojo.

I can confirm that all three capital ships (Pillar, Stanchion, and Obelisk) suffer this, while Grineer Proximas remain unaffected.

• Like 3

ive got auto failure in spy mission upon entering main ship aswell, but didn't use slingshot. for now, i encountered auto failure only during void storm missions and i suspect it happening due to entering without having 10/10 traces. just a sec ago, i entered without any traces -> mission fail. earlier the day i did a lot of void storms but always collected 10/10 traces before entering main ship -> all good, missions work as intended. EDIT: seems to not matter, sometimes it just autofails. weirdge

Edited by wirecard