Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Syndicate and its rewards

(XBOX)RumplyLawyer884

I can't be the only one a little irritated that the Conclave syndicate doesn't gain standing from anything outside our long-forgotten PVP system. We're talking a whole syndicate, that offers exclusive cosmetics that are actually relatively cool to work towards, locked behind standing that, to be honest, I don't have the patience to gain.

I really don't understand why Steelpath incursions or something of that sort don't offer Conclave standing. And it's not like there's an easy solution to PVP, it's pretty dead in the water, I just wish that fun (a fairly large) selection of Tron looking skins wasn't out of reach because of that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (XBOX)RumplyLawyer884 said:

I can't be the only one a little irritated that the Conclave syndicate doesn't gain standing from anything outside our long-forgotten PVP system. We're talking a whole syndicate, that offers exclusive cosmetics that are actually relatively cool to work towards, locked behind standing [...]

Well, the syndicate offers pretty much nothing other than those cosmetics which bear no gameplay impact so not getting them isn't a big loss.

Fun enough, back before the conclave rework there was talk about adding rewards to it (didn't have any) and most pve focused players were up on arms about how "if PvP gets to offer any reward it should be cosmetics to avoid forcing players into it" (paraphrasing); DE went ahead with the idea and of course, people quickly got upset over PvP offering any reward without an alternative PvE way to obtain which is pretty much the same complaint you're bringing (back) up.

[...] I don't have the patience to gain.

That's totally a you issue, something the devs shouldn't even bother to fix since there's no way for them to do that.

I really don't understand why Steelpath incursions or something of that sort don't offer Conclave standing.

Because those are PvE gameplay

And it's not like there's an easy solution to PVP, it's pretty dead in the water, I just wish that fun (a fairly large) selection of Tron looking skins wasn't out of reach because of that.

I wouldn"t say it's dead since it hs its own dedicated community, but won't deny that some maintenance would be much appreciated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PSN)Dragon_God_87 said:

You know you can just cheese it talk to your friends / clan members and agree to win/loose just for the rank ups then when you're maxed and have all the cosmetics you both win and did little to no PvP

Stating blatant EULA violations on the official forums with your username displayed is not the smartest idea you had today.

• Like 1