Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non tradeable items

Manitou57

I would like to see more items beeing tradeable, at least between clanmembers.

Did the 4 K-drive races for the Feverspine parts last week and also made an effort to get those

same 4 parts for my clanmate. Yesterday we found out I can't donate those to him because

its not possible. I would like to see it made possible that more items are tradeable between

- at least - clanmembers.

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Manitou57:

I would like to see more items beeing tradeable, at least between clanmembers.

Did the 4 K-drive races for the Feverspine parts last week and also made an effort to get those

same 4 parts for my clanmate. Yesterday we found out I can't donate those to him because

its not possible. I would like to see it made possible that more items are tradeable between

- at least - clanmembers.

clanmem is a bad solution because clans are only abused here for dojo. and anyone can join clan very quickly. Therefore you can SELL all untradeble items very easily for plat!

and devs NEVER do that! Look at the costs of many normal warframes in the market... and then compare the prices with the prime version!
They don't allow something like normal khora to be sold in the chat for 15p.... no normal person will spend that much real life cash on plat....

• Like 1