Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test 28 Still Awful

MekaDovah

Gave it another try. Tried using pherliac pods and Vortex to group enemies together, but it still didn't work. Pods wouldn't deploy and Vortex seems to make it so the canisters don't actually work (they changed color, but were taking no damage).

Plus having to go from one end of the field to the other to get the timed canisters spreads enemies out.

No advice anyone suggests works because the test does not work the way people say it should (and "skill issue" is a worthless meme phrase that changes nothing). Been stuck on this mastery test for over a year. I want to skip it because it has no value whatsoever and is immensely frustrating.

Edited by MekaDovah

I used Nidus Larva + Melee. Could also work well with Mag/Zephyr, but may have had trouble with energy.

1. Plan ahead. Canisters spawn in same place and in same order every time. Have the enemies grouped up close to a canister before you pick it up. Throw it asap because it is on the timer.

2. The debuff zone lingers a bit so anything that runs into it is also marked.

3. Use your operator to move around platforms, do not waste time with warframe movement,

4. Marking a lot less important than surviving and killing them. The enemies you fail to mark with previous canister can still be marked and killed with next one. They do not despawn. Just make sure to kill the ones you have marked. Melee really works best, especially considering canister takes one hand, because have very limited time for killing and your weapon of choice must be AoE.

PS: It must be a skill issue if skilled players finish it with lots of spare canisters remaining.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Most important... Use "practice" mode. And simply test every option and see which one suits you the best. 

I had difficulty with that one MR test where we can get only melee weapon and we need to rescue a target without anyone noticing. I tried everything I have seen on YouTube, and everything players gave as an advice and simply nothing worked for me. So a Wisp came out as a new frame and I finally used her passive (invis while in the air) and bunny hopped the entire test.... 

Point is... Maybe you will find a way to get through the MR test in some way that no one tried before

On 2023-11-28 at 1:07 PM, KindleBlaze said:

So a Wisp came out as a new frame and I finally used her passive (invis while in the air) and bunny hopped the entire test.... 

I loved speedrunning it with Skijati, but you can just run any frame with zero mods (although enemy radar helps) and any melee because they have 1 hp.

Most trouble I had on MR11 (was too fast and couldnt control my landing, so I constantly fell down). and MR13 (It was so bright I couldnt see anything most of the time, had to adjust the graphic settings).

Edited by Zakkhar