The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for a Qorvex. DE, please check it out, you might like it.

LoseFace

I liked the concept of a future warframe. Saw Qorvex's abilities demonstrated on devstream. I think my idea for realizing his abilities will appeal to you, be appropriate for the game, and appeal to the players. For the most part, the idea is its passive ability.

The idea is this: 
Since the warframe is essentially a radioactive reactor, when taking damage, the Qorvex loses reactor stability, heats up, and takes more radiation damage to weapons, depending on the stability of the reactor. The less stable the reactor, the greater the bonus damage (Accordingly, it is necessary to add a reactor stability scale).
When the reactor overheats and loses stability, Qorvex will gain a radiation aura that will impose radiation status on enemies around him. Also, with an unstable reactor, the Qorvex itself will start taking radiation damage every second until the reactor is cooled down.
I realize that Amber has similar mechanics, but it's a great fit here in concept as well. Abilities can also be improved by overheating the reactor when it is unstable. So in order to cool the reactor, it needs to utilize the abilities.

Overall, this won't become akin to Ember due to the fact that Qorvex will need to take damage to increase the effectiveness of abilities.

I don't know how the developers intended things, but I want my idea of Qorvex implementation to be taken into consideration. I also discussed this topic with my fellow players, they also liked my idea

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, LoseFace said:

I don't know how the developers intended things, but I want my idea of Qorvex implementation to be taken into consideration.

I like these ideas a lot, but I think it's waaay too late in the process that DE would make any significant mechanical changes.   You might consider rethinking these in the context of a new frame concept, or possibly what you could use from them for a Qorvex augment.

• Like 1

5 минут назад, Tiltskillet сказал:

I like these ideas a lot, but I think it's waaay too late in the process that DE would make any significant mechanical changes.   You might consider rethinking these in the context of a new frame concept, or possibly what you could use from them for a Qorvex augment.

Hopefully it's not too late, or this idea will be picked up in future patches)

I've been thinking, this passive ability is also great regardless of what Qorvex will take damage on, i.e. health, shields, overguard. The higher the level of the enemy, the more damage he deals, and the radiation status allows you to divert attention away from the warframe, thereby allowing you to survive and keep the reactor heated up *0*

Edited by LoseFace

1 hour ago, LoseFace said:

I liked the concept of a future warframe. Saw Qorvex's abilities demonstrated on devstream. I think my idea for realizing his abilities will appeal to you, be appropriate for the game, and appeal to the players. For the most part, the idea is its passive ability.

The idea is this: 
Since the warframe is essentially a radioactive reactor, when taking damage, the Qorvex loses reactor stability, heats up, and takes more radiation damage to weapons, depending on the stability of the reactor. The less stable the reactor, the greater the bonus damage (Accordingly, it is necessary to add a reactor stability scale).
When the reactor overheats and loses stability, Qorvex will gain a radiation aura that will impose radiation status on enemies around him. Also, with an unstable reactor, the Qorvex itself will start taking radiation damage every second until the reactor is cooled down.
I realize that Amber has similar mechanics, but it's a great fit here in concept as well. Abilities can also be improved by overheating the reactor when it is unstable. So in order to cool the reactor, it needs to utilize the abilities.

Overall, this won't become akin to Ember due to the fact that Qorvex will need to take damage to increase the effectiveness of abilities.

I don't know how the developers intended things, but I want my idea of Qorvex implementation to be taken into consideration. I also discussed this topic with my fellow players, they also liked my idea

So.. what's the point of 1st? I'm tired of another frame doing similar things.