The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures

(NSW)Pacadoon

11 minutes ago, (NSW)Pacadoon said:

Having an actual mission to choose from the Cetus mission board for the Thermia Fractures would make it much easier to find a group.

this would help alot, on top of the fact they could make it a game mode, it doesnt need to be ghoul purge an have a limited time event then go away only to come back later

also it would be nice if the bounty awarded nitain so that u could still get people that had gotten the weapon

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

People have been asking for this since it was an event that we didn't even know was going to be recurring.  DE does not care.

Basically this. It's a much needed feature, but realistically I don't ever see it being added.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

And once again Thermia Fractures. I'm a new player, so this is new experience to me.

I've been trying to find a team for half an hour, going in and out of the free roam. There are tons of people doing solo activities in public - hunting, fishing... And no way of filtering those, since Thermia Fractures is not a bounty or a mission you can select and find people that have done the same.

Finally, I left the last squad got two canisters and started the fracture myself, though I'm barely able to. People joined and started helping, so I'm beyond happy - finally found a squad for fractures! We finished the fracture and everyone scattered to do solo stuff again 😲 One of the dudes grabbed the half-filled canister and took it to the console for that datamass mini-quest. I was like wtf, but then he stuck it in and the console accepted it! The Coolant Canister went away on that datamass bs.

What the actual F is that!? 🤬