Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FPS Problem - Did anything changed in the game engine overall?

SovietSilviu

I keep coming back cause my sister enjoy the chill grind, but she has some problems lately with the ingame perfomance, her laptop aint a gaming one, but she was able to get 60 constant eben in duvri on 1080p with all on low and most of the crap disabled, now she still get an avg of 80 but there are alot of fps drops, and some random freezes even on the old levels, i mean on first mission on earth she has like 120 fps and after that just drop to 40-55 for a few seconds, i checked the laptop, nothing wrong with it, check the vents are clean, latest version of windows and drivers, termal paste is like 1 month old, for exempla she still gets lile 55-60 fps on gta 5, i noticed no diference on my game but i have a gaming rig. She has a ideapad 3, with 8 gogs of ram dual channel at 3200Mhz, AMD Ryzen 5 5500u, no gpu true, but the cpu produce 2Gb vram, she has 2 ssd of 1tb each, i know its not perfect, but warframe runed perfect on it till now, i could but her an extra 8Gb of ram, but i belive should be fine with those, i tried to lower her resolution, it actualy make it worse, on 720p so barely got 50 fps avg.