The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow Garuda to use Dread Mirror [1] on enemies protected by Overguard

SasoDuck

Obviously it shouldn't stagger or knock them down on impact with the target, but you should still be allowed to use it to close distance on these enemies and deal damage/charge Dread Mirror's bloodbomb. Other abilities that cause CC along with other effects still affect Overguarded targets, such as Mag's Magnetize [2], which casts the bubble while not impeding the movement of the target. There's no reason Garuda's 2 shouldn't function in the same way.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Ditto for Blood Altar.

Ah yeah, that too. That'd be kinda interesting... mobile health depot :P
I wonder, does Trinity's Well of Life work? I know Energy Vampire does, but I've long since subsumed WoL, and it does have a bit "harsher" CC than EV, which just gives enemies a headache rather than fully lifting them into the air...

Yes please. Why can Ash teleport onto eximus units and finish them, or kill them with Bladestorm, but Garuda can't jump to them and get her shield? Because DE half-assed overguard, that's why.

Come on DE, it's been broken for over 1 and a half years at this point. I know you are slow, but introducing broken enemies and then just never fixing them is not okay.

• Like 1