The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate attack

(PSN)civic-cabin4

Question

5 answers to this question

Its usually more to do with negative standing as opposed to anything. Which is possible AFAIK. Depending where you are on your Warframe journey though, they can be barely an inconvenience, minimal threat or even something to look forward to (guaranteed Energy drops, Health, Ammo, plus possible Spectre BP's and potentially Riven Slivers).

If you need help choosing a Syndicate, feel free to ask about them. A lot of benefits to pledging, even if it can seem like a potentially frustrating system to engage in. 

Take care! 

9 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Are you sure they were attacking you? Were you solo or in a squad? Did you specifically get the message on your screen saying they were upset and paying a visit?

Well I was getting standing before for a syndicate then turned off my pledge for kuva lich missions the same person yes it's ergo blast decided to say your bad for business twice I was solo maybe because I gained standing before that's why they did it 

13 hours ago, (PSN)civic-cabin4 said:

Well I was getting standing before for a syndicate then turned off my pledge for kuva lich missions the same person yes it's ergo blast decided to say your bad for business twice I was solo maybe because I gained standing before that's why they did it 

Ok yeah, even if you're not currently pledged to anyone, if you'd previously gone negative in a syndicate that was against whomever you had pledged before, then the negative one will get upset and bother you.