Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Issues with 2FA Emails (December 2023) [RESOLVED]

[DE]Zach

Hey Tenno!

We are monitoring potential issues with our partners that distribute our Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) emails. This may be affecting new sign ups and attempts to verify your account.

We will update this thread if we find the issue has resolved.

Thanks!

EDIT 12/11/2023 @ 2:54pm ET: Reports indicate the issue is now resolved. Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

• Like 8

I am afraid it is not just 2FA distribution issue, since my account info could not be updated on extraction for 25 minutes, making me lose mission rewards, after which upon interacting with Navigation, I got "Failed to Create Session", rendering the game unplayable!

• Like 1

I’m having the same problem except the 2FA seems to have fixed itself but now I’m having a different problem when I got to log into the game I get an error telling me that login failed and to check my info I reset my password and confirmed my email on the main site and I’m still having this problem idk what to do 

• Like 3

hace 1 minuto, BludhavenPrime dijo:

I’m having the same problem except the 2FA seems to have fixed itself but now I’m having a different problem when I got to log into the game I get an error telling me that login failed and to check my info I reset my password and confirmed my email on the main site and I’m still having this problem idk what to do 

The same is happening to me.

• Like 2