Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

crashing inside of new whispers in the wall quests 2nd mission

Smok3MJ

i have crashed a total of 13 times in the new questline whispers in the wall i have played 288 hours up till the update released and when it did i was able to do all other content without crashing but when i went to do new quest i got passsed first  mission fine 2nd mission where i have to defend from the neramechs and other things ill either crash a minunte into the fight or in the 2nd zone about a min into there also ive tried changing from Dx12 to Dx11 didnt help restarted pc didnt help verified files didnt help im just not able to play the mission i have my grapics setting all set to medium at 3440x1440p the frames and weapons i was using was the new frame Qorvex and the nataruk and all i would do is stand on top of what we need to defend in the new quest keep killling the nercamechs and then out of nowhere crash 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyLang said:

WAR-3863009

Thanks! As a temporary workaround, can you please try disabling Volumetric Fog? You'll find this setting by opening the pause menu, selecting Options, and clicking the Video tab. We're still investigating this crash, so please let us know if disabling Volumetric Fog helps.

Edited by [DE]Linkski

3 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks! As a temporary workaround, can you please try disabling Volumetric Fog? You'll find this setting by opening the pause menu, selecting Options, and clicking the Video tab. We're still investigating this crash, so please let us know if disabling Volumetric Fog helps.

Doesn't help , still crash

1 hour ago, Vermillion-Code said:

WAR-3863858

Twenty minutes into netracell with 9% left, another crash! Yipee!

Try windowed mode , it might help some bit , i can't play with borderless and fullscreen because of the crash from the whisper story mission

netracell is crashfest but i found out something in my event viewer each crash that occured this happend Klick here for the image

can you guys confrm you get the same?

Yep here it came again exacly when i got the error it happens mostly in Netracell but will happen in other missions as well.

1111.png

5950x

6900xt

Windows 11

Edited by -Legendzzz

On 2023-12-14 at 7:04 PM, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Does anyone happen to see a popup window after their game crashes? If you do, can you please share the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that popup? It should look something like this:

image.png

Please check this 

The new content is not only making the game crashing but also, in my case, making this issue worse.