Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive + Secondary Weapon Issue

TqLxQuanZ

There is a weird issue where all the glaives or throwable weapons, their heavy attack making the glaive explode and returning doesn't work, it need to be pressed twice for the heavy attack button to make it explode, switching back to pure melee and throwing glaive still function as normal where it requires only 1 input of the melee heavy attack to make it explode.

The other issue is that Incarnon weapons on pistol such as Lato or Atomos etc do not get activated despite pressing the key when in glaive throwing mode, this is very frustating as it literally makes you unable to use the incarnon mode since you're being hard blocked with the Pistol + Glaive combo.

• Like 10

I've been having a similar issue and seems its not just incarnon weapons. Something such as pandero + glaive doesnt allow either weapon to use their alt fire or heavy attack/explode. not limited to a single glaive either, seems any glaive has a problem with secondary weapons

• Like 1

same bug here with glaive+pistol (with alternate shot)  when Im playing with a glaive plus a one handed secondary, in this case Plinx tenet, the alternative shot does not work now, before the last update works for me, I never seen this issue before. 

Check out this video, I made it two days ago, min 00:10

• Like 1

Same here, I've tried it with Incarnon weapons like the Laetum after gaining stacks via headshots but pressing the alt-button does zilch. Same with any secondary with an alt-fire like the Tenet Plinx, the Pandero/Prime and the Euphona Prime: their alt-fires don't activate at all when holding a glaive. I hope DE fixes this asap.

It seems to affect even 2ndaries without alt fires. I was running an occucor and got the bug to trigger where I can't detonate without double clicking. What fixed it was removing or readding the glaive's eximus slot, but after a while it gets bugged out again and I have to add or remove the eximus mod. It's not tennokai as I've had the bug without any eximus mods equipped.

• Like 1

Same here with glaive prime + lex prime incarnon it's very fustrating since it's my favorite combo to play...

When i use the touch to swith to incarnon form in my Lex prime nothing happen and instead tha's my glaive prime that is doing something (trying to heavy attack when its not throw...weird) i can see by the animation on my glaive prime that he is trying to do something.

And the heavy attack need to be touch 2 times to be activate on the glaive prime when he we throw.

I can't fire at all while using one handed secondaries with Glaive Prime, the blades just retract on the glaive when I attempt to fire, even while I'm aiming down sights. The only one I don't have this issue while using a glaive with is the Laetum, all my other weapons like Furis, Detron, Nukor, etc. are unusable at the moment.