Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pathogen Rounds

Etsoree

Question

20 answers to this question

Go farm some missions on Phobos, as far as i know most poison mods drop there( i.e. Fever Strike). I got one and i think i got it from there

Yup Fever Strike drops from the Butchers there and I have since scanned all enemies possible atm(Normal Eviscerator, Alad V, Zanuka and 1 Unknown Enemy are not around atm), noone from the current list drops Pathogen Rounds.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I've heard they drop from anti-Moas in Jupiter.  Haven't seen it though, Anti-Moas aren't in the codex, and you're lucky to see 2 in a Jupiter exterminate mission.  I know the black Detron crewmen there can drop infected clip, but they also aren't listed.

I have a suspicion that Pathogen Rounds drops from Eviscerators (normal ones not Arid), but because they don't spawn anywhere, they can't be scanned and there is no way to confirm.

EDIT:

Ignore what I said, some new info in this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/138082-confirmed-pathogen-rounds-does-not-drop-from-enemies/

Edited by Playford

I have a suspicion that Pathogen Rounds drops from Eviscerators (normal ones not Arid), but because they don't spawn anywhere, they can't be scanned and there is no way to confirm.

I don't think their loot table will refreshed even DE can't forget that those guys are tied to event and not normal spawn,

logical step would be introduce it as drop from new corpus units to promote Gas city tileset.

I don't think their loot table will refreshed even DE can't forget that those guys are tied to event and not normal spawn,

logical step would be introduce it as drop from new corpus units to promote Gas city tileset.

Mistakes happen, just like U10 they added a bunch of prime stuff and messed up Void loot tables, I'm basing my suspicion on the fact that regular Eviscerators have a codex entry.

I have the entire codex fully scanned, except for one greyed out entry, if you sort by alphabet you can see it starts with the letter 'E' and shape of the silhoutte is very similair to a grineer holding a Miter.

EDIT:

Ignore what I said, some new info in this thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/138082-confirmed-pathogen-rounds-does-not-drop-from-enemies/

Edited by Playford