Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Wrong trade chat?

I'm not eligible for merger yet, and I find the trade rules rather confusing. But I think the gist of it is "you likely can trade only with those who have cross trade enabled in their settings", which requires them to also have a cross platform account active. But it's strange that you aren't able to see at the very least some founder accounts, so I'll guess in this case we have to wait either until more people of our respective platforms make the 'passage', or until everyone is included in the process.

Here:

CROSS PLATFORM TRADING & GIFTING

Tenno can trade with players on different platforms (depending on those players’ Cross Platform settings). Trading will function the same as gifting, except for trading Platinum between Nintendo Switch and other platforms, which is not available.

To make sure you can trade with friends or fellow Tenno across platforms, be sure you are using a Cross Platform Save Account (or PC account*) and have Cross Platform Play enabled via your in-game settings. TennoGuard 2FA is required to trade in-game items with fellow Tenno in Warframe, which can be enabled via the Account Management page.

*PC accounts can automatically trade with players on other platforms — provided that both players still have Cross Platform Play enabled in their settings and that any non-PC player trading with them has a Cross Platform Save Account.

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform

If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled

Gifting functions & limitations mirror the Trading Breakdown! Gifting will work as it always has, only now Tenno from other Platforms are eligible recipients.

• Access the Market.
  • Select the item you wish to Gift.
  • Select “Gift Item” Search for the username of the Tenno you wish to Gift.
    • Who you are able to send Gifts to is dependent on your Cross Platform Play & Save settings.

Note that you cannot trade Platinum between Nintendo Switch and other Platforms.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93

"Cross Platform Play" isn't available within Options yet, so trading is completely locked once you merge.  I can't trade on PC to PC, or PSN to PSN at all...

These setting configurations is going to make Trading harder: "WTB: R0 [Vitality] 1,000,000P, must have Cross Platform Save disabled and Cross Platform Play enabled"

• Like 1